Random assortment of questions Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
cccZillo

New

Random assortment of questions

Post by cccZillo » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:11 pm

I guess I'll just dive right in:

1- A required space on one of my applications asks when my e-mail address is good until. It's not a school address, so I plan on having it forever. But I have to put something. Suggestions?

2- When an application asks what GPA I achieved in college, do I put the LSAC adjusted GPA, or put what I actually got?

3- When I started a certain application it said that the app fee was waived for people who got the LSAC waiver. But it still shows up as having a 60 dollar fee. Will that be taken care of upon submission/checkout?

Thanks for the help guys

Knock

Platinum

Re: Random assortment of questions

Post by Knock » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

cccZillo wrote:I guess I'll just dive right in:

1- A required space on one of my applications asks when my e-mail address is good until. It's not a school address, so I plan on having it forever. But I have to put something. Suggestions?

2- When an application asks what GPA I achieved in college, do I put the LSAC adjusted GPA, or put what I actually got?

3- When I started a certain application it said that the app fee was waived for people who got the LSAC waiver. But it still shows up as having a 60 dollar fee. Will that be taken care of upon submission/checkout?

Thanks for the help guys
1- Put some point in the future after your cycle. Or maybe you could go with style and put December 21th, 2012.

2- What is the specific wording of the question?

3- I believe your fee waiver is applied at check out. Some schools you might have to enter a code.

rundoxierun

Gold

Post by rundoxierun » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 pm

cccZillo wrote:I guess I'll just dive right in:

Thanks for the help guys
1) just put until august 2011

2)Put the LSAC one, it doesnt really matter anyway.

3)It will show up when you submit.

Adjudicator

Silver

Post by Adjudicator » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Holy crap Knock, I can't believe you beat me to that joke about 2012. I was so about to say that. :(

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”