Anyone gone complete at Cornell yet? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Marionberry

Silver

Anyone gone complete at Cornell yet?

Post by Marionberry » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 am

Has anyone submitted to Cornell and received their status check ID/password? I submitted my app before sep. 1, and now I'm worried that they lost it or something because supposedly the didn't accept them before september. Submitted 10+ days ago, status check still says no record of my application

rundoxierun

Gold

Re: Anyone gone complete at Cornell yet?

Post by rundoxierun » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 am

Marionberry wrote:Has anyone submitted to Cornell and received their status check ID/password? I submitted my app before sep. 1, and now I'm worried that they lost it or something because supposedly the didn't accept them before september. Submitted 10+ days ago, status check still says no record of my application
Same here.. submitted before sept. 1st and no record. They probably just havent begun processing them yet.

Burger in a can

Silver

Post by Burger in a can » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 am

FWIW, last year I submitted my application in November and it took about a week for them to verify that they had received it, and about two and a half months to go complete.

daesonesb

Bronze

Post by daesonesb » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 am

last year, I went complete at Cornell in December, and got a decision in late April.

They kept sending us emails saying how sorry they were that it was taking so long.

Burger in a can

Silver

Post by Burger in a can » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 am

daesonesb wrote:last year, I went complete at Cornell in December, and got a decision in late April.

They kept sending us emails saying how sorry they were that it was taking so long.
My wait was the same- from November to March. Also, I was an auto-ding, so it's not like they were deliberating my merits for 4 months before rejecting me. I second the opinion that you shouldn't be holding your breath- especially this early in the game. If I were you I wouldn't even bother checking the website until Thanksgiving time.

MrAdams

New

Post by MrAdams » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm

OT: Nightrunner, every time I see your avatar I want to watch that movie. So. Good.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”