I won

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

I won

Postby Knock » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm using up all my luck before my application cycle starts, but anyways, I won a free Law Preview course, via Admissions Dean. Just wanted to share with everyone :mrgreen:. I didn't even know I won until someone from TLS PM'd me, so thank you! This just solidifies my boycott of LSN (because it won't even let me log onto my profile), and my growing admiration for AD.

Also, congrats to fellow TLSer Burgstaller04, who won the second prize!

Source: Admissions Dean Monthly Winners Announced (LinkRemoved)

Admissions Dean wrote:When you set up an AdmissionsDean profile, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly raffle to win a Law Preview law school prep course ($1,295 value) or a complete set of Emanuel's First-Year Outlines from Aspen Publishers ($175 value). Well, it's time to announce our winners for August . . . drum roll please!

Our first winner is Knockglock who won a 6-day class with Law Preview, the country's leading law school preparatory program. Well, Knockglock, you can you can claim your prize by emailing us (admin@admissionsdean.com) using the email address registered to your account so we can verify who you are, and then we'll pass you along to the good folks at Law Preview so they can get you signed up. Your prize entitles you to enroll in any 6-day Law Preview program during the Summer of 2011 and is non-transferrable.

Our second winner is SMUorBust who has won of a complete set of Emanuel 1L outlines -- the gold standard in law school study aids. The first-year set includes an outline for each of the core 1L topics (Civil Procedure, Contracts, Criminal Law, Property, Torts) and a First-Year Q&A Review book. Congratulations, SMUorBust! To claim your prize, email us (admin@admissionsdean.com) using the email address registered to your account and we'll pass your information along to Aspen Publishers so they can ship your prize.

User avatar
St.Remy
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: I won

Postby St.Remy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Congrats! I can't think of a more deserving person.

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: I won

Postby beachbum » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Nicely done, I just saw the e-mail. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: I won

Postby Knock » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 pm

St.Remy wrote:Congrats! I can't think of a more deserving person.

beachbum wrote:Nicely done, I just saw the e-mail. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal

Thanks! I appreciate it a lot :mrgreen:. I hope TLSers sweep it again next month!

User avatar
Burgstaller04
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: I won

Postby Burgstaller04 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

yay! btw, AD really is pretty awesome. check it out. you might win next time!

acrossthelake
Posts: 4431
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: I won

Postby acrossthelake » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Congrats!!

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: I won

Postby Hannibal » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Congrats!!!!! :D




bastard

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: I won

Postby Knock » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 am

Hannibal wrote:Congrats!!!!! :D




bastard


Thanks haha, my parents pretty much just spent the past 20 minutes trying to convince me it was a scam :roll:. I had to show them the website and stuff, lol. But I got a response back from Don (the guy who owns AD). He's a really cool guy. I'm going to shoot him a response back tomorrow. Apparently Law Preview is the sister site to AdmissionsDean too, I didn't know that.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: I won

Postby Hannibal » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 am

Knockglock wrote:
Hannibal wrote:Congrats!!!!! :D




bastard


Thanks haha, my parents pretty much just spent the past 20 minutes trying to convince me it was a scam :roll:. I had to show them the website and stuff, lol. But I got a response back from Don (the guy who owns AD). He's a really cool guy. I'm going to shoot him a response back tomorrow. Apparently Law Preview is the sister site to AdmissionsDean too, I didn't know that.


Yeah I saw it was heavily advertised. If AD is just a marketing vehicle for Law Preview, then I say bravo and thank you.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: I won

Postby Knock » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:11 am

Hannibal wrote:
Knockglock wrote:
Hannibal wrote:Congrats!!!!! :D




bastard


Thanks haha, my parents pretty much just spent the past 20 minutes trying to convince me it was a scam :roll:. I had to show them the website and stuff, lol. But I got a response back from Don (the guy who owns AD). He's a really cool guy. I'm going to shoot him a response back tomorrow. Apparently Law Preview is the sister site to AdmissionsDean too, I didn't know that.


Yeah I saw it was heavily advertised. If AD is just a marketing vehicle for Law Preview, then I say bravo and thank you.


Nah, I think they're trying to grow AD into the niche that was/is occupied by LSN. He's just taking advantage of his other, established organization to help grow/advertise/get new users to his new site. A good idea in my (limited) entrepreneurial experience :P.

User avatar
hemm
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Re: I won

Postby hemm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 am

Congrats!




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests