Application Questions

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
sknowl01

Application Questions

Postby sknowl01 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks!
Last edited by sknowl01 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

esq

Re: Application Questions

Postby esq » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 am

I think that there is a common information application that you can fill out. It then will automatically take from the app and fill in most of the general details. And I'm not sure about your second question.

sknowl01

Postby sknowl01 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm

esq wrote:I think that there is a common information application that you can fill out. It then will automatically take from the app and fill in most of the general details. And I'm not sure about your second question.

I certainly appreciate the response. I have found in general the common information is good, but needs to be double checked for errors. I was looking at pasting larger amounts of information not found in the common form. One example is several schools want to know about attendance gaps so I wrote out an addendum, but some applications have a spot for it rather than uploading it.

esq

Postby esq » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:02 pm

I hear you. W&M had the same sort of thing, but I think that they wanted a separate document attached in answer to the question. Isn't that the same with the app you are looking at?

Bert

Postby Bert » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

When I ran into similar situations, I just put something to the effect of "See Attached Addendum as to [Whatever I Did]."

sknowl01

Postby sknowl01 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 pm

esq wrote:I hear you. W&M had the same sort of thing, but I think that they wanted a separate document attached in answer to the question. Isn't that the same with the app you are looking at?

There were a couple where they wanted the information typed directly in. I will just go ahead and type it since it seems I will put more effort into finding a way to paste than it would take to just type it.

Thank you again for the response.

As for part two I am hoping they mean civil trials of importance like wrongful death and such.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”