Fee waivers two years in a row

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
seanconnery

Fee waivers two years in a row

Postby seanconnery » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:14 pm

I sent my applications in super late for this fall, and I'm going to reapply because I think it's likely that I underperformed because of the timeframe thing. I got a bunch of fee waivers based on my LSAT score, and I used several of them, and got put on a bunch of WLs at fee waiver granting schools that I would attend.

I updated my CRS profile to say 2011 cycle, but I've only gotten one waiver since then. I'd imagine I should just go ahead and email all the schools I'm considering and ask for one? And I should mention that they granted me one last year?

S

acrossthelake

Re: Fee waivers two years in a row

Postby acrossthelake » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 pm

PDaddy

Postby PDaddy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Duke is the only school I know of that won't waive two years in a row. It's one waiver per lifetime, and that's even with an LSAC fee waiver. I decided to wait too, even though I got into some great schools. I know I made some WL'd people very happy.

MY2010

Postby MY2010 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 am

PDaddy wrote:Duke is the only school I know of that won't waive two years in a row. It's one waiver per lifetime, and that's even with an LSAC fee waiver. I decided to wait too, even though I got into some great schools. I know I made some WL'd people very happy.

I got Duke PT and waiver two years in a row.
Just call and ask, their admissions is pretty damn friendly.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”