October LSAT...too late for EA deadline?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
dreamscometrue

October LSAT...too late for EA deadline?

Postby dreamscometrue » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm planning to take the October 9 LSAT and was just wondering whether it would be too late to make the Nov. 15 Early Action deadline for a couple of schools. Scores should come out around Nov. 1. If I complete and submit the rest of my application through LSAC's CRS first, how long would it take for the schools to receive my LSAT score? Would 2 weeks be enough time?

Thanks in advance. :D I tried searching for this first, but the search function is not working right now.

gdane

Re: October LSAT...too late for EA deadline?

Postby gdane » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:52 pm

dreamscometrue wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm planning to take the October 9 LSAT and was just wondering whether it would be too late to make the Nov. 15 Early Action deadline for a couple of schools. Scores should come out around Nov. 1. If I complete and submit the rest of my application through LSAC's CRS first, how long would it take for the schools to receive my LSAT score? Would 2 weeks be enough time?

Thanks in advance. :D I tried searching for this first, but the search function is not working right now.

Its enough time, but you have to be ready the second your score is out just to be safe. LSAC usually sends out your report 3 or 4 days after you submit your application and all that. So, again, just to be safe have everything ready to go and submit it as soon as your score comes in. This is what Im planning on doing.

Good luck!

dreamscometrue

Postby dreamscometrue » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey thanks a lot. Good luck to you too! :D

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Most schools say that the October test is the latest or EA or ED.

I think some of them say you have to have your app in by Nov. 1 and your file has to be complete by Nov 26th or something,

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”