LSAC/Law School Application Question- Not Listing a School

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Rawlberto

LSAC/Law School Application Question- Not Listing a School

Postby Rawlberto » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:56 pm

First off, Thank You for help in advance! And I promise this is not a "where can I get in?" post.

I currently have an LSDAS GPA of 3.4 and have a solid enough score 163. The problem I currently have is that my LSDAS does not include the transcripts of a certain For Profit school I attended during my employment. I generally did not care, and was not at my current University due to financial obligations, thus I just went to some classes and generally did not take it seriously. I actually do not need the credits from this school in order to complete my degree. Would it be possible to not list this school? I feel that considering such an average LSAT score already, this will only further hurt my chances (aiming to get into ASU or U of Arizona). Would not listing the school be grounds for dismissal?

Re: LSAC/Law School Application Question- Not Listing a School

Postby 2014 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:09 pm

You are supposed to list every school that you take classes at including stuff in high school, summer, community college or whatever. There is really no way around it, you are supposed to report it. If you don't and are caught, you will probably fail the C&F part of the bar which would make 3 years of law school quite the waste.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”