Application question... new to this

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Application question... new to this

Postby 2807 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Ok, so I tried to search and I went to LSAC website too. Sorry for the elementary topic...

I am taking the Oct LSAT and plan to do/submit applications asap after the test. I have my PS done, and LOR's underway (1 already received at LSAC).

I wanted to look at and chip away at the actual applications for the schools I hope to apply to. I went to LSAC and checked a few out here in CA and they say "No active term/program"...

Are the apps not even available at the moment? And if so, when will they be?

Help me savvy veterans, you're my only hope.

Also, I am unfortunately not expecting to do well on the LSAT, so my 3.86 (LSDAS) is wasted. But I will reeeeeeeach like a maniac. Its just money, and worth the shot. The denial letters will be inspirational. So, is there an auto-fill situation or is this a lengthy process for each school?

Thanks folks.

beachbum

Re: Application question... new to this

Postby beachbum » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=125689

There's a common application form, but it isn't perfect. It's well worth your time (10 minutes/app?) to fill in the info yourself.

acrossthelake

Postby acrossthelake » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby 2807 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm

beachbum wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=125689

There's a common application form, but it isn't perfect. It's well worth your time (10 minutes/app?) to fill in the info yourself.

Thanks. I will gladly fill in one for each school and customize it if needed and all that. I am just trying to FIND them now! Do you know if the schools are all going to release them at the same time? Or am I missing them on LSAC?

I though that the actual app for each school is accessible and to be completed through LSAC, but so far, when I click on the link for the (2) schools I tried, they both said there is no app at this time...

When are the apps available?? Thanks

edit: Thanks for the link above. I had one of them, not the other. I see that this process is just getting underway for everyone. Thanks.

Eugenie Danglars

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 am

Many apps will come online September 1st. Check again then.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”