Quick Question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
tipler4213

Quick Question

Postby tipler4213 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:21 pm

I am retaking the LSAT in October. I have gotten my Letters of Recommendation requested (and most submitted) and have nearly completed my Personal Statements. Is there any reason to start applications when they become available on Sept. 1, or should I wait to do the rest during the 3-week score wait and focus more on studying in the meantime? It is my understanding that I can't complete an application with a pending LSAT score and that I may get some more fee waivers in the meantime.

Knock

Re: Quick Question

Postby Knock » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:23 pm

tipler4213 wrote:I am retaking the LSAT in October. I have gotten my Letters of Recommendation requested (and most submitted) and have nearly completed my Personal Statements. Is there any reason to start applications when they become available on Sept. 1, or should I wait to do the rest during the 3-week score wait and focus more on studying in the meantime? It is my understanding that I can't complete an application with a pending LSAT score and that I may get some more fee waivers in the meantime.

Doesn't matter. There's no reason you have to start the applications as soon as they become available. Just try and get the ball rolling on your transcripts and LOR's, as that can take a while to process.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”