question about transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
GoBroncos22!

question about transcripts

Postby GoBroncos22! » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey every, quick Q. Im sending a transcript from a school I attended one semester back in 2006. Is it ok for me to fax the LSAC transcript request form to them? The reason I ask is cause if I sign it on the original one, and then they fax it, I dont know if it will still be considedered legitimate with a scanned signature. Or do I half to actually send in mail the real request form? God I hope not, that would take forever.

ALso, instead of making a new tread on it, after my teachers send the LOR, how long will it take for my LSAC account to say recieved?

acrossthelake

Re: question about transcripts

Postby acrossthelake » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 pm

GoBroncos22! wrote:Hey every, quick Q. Im sending a transcript from a school I attended one semester back in 2006. Is it ok for me to fax the LSAC transcript request form to them? The reason I ask is cause if I sign it on the original one, and then they fax it, I dont know if it will still be considedered legitimate with a scanned signature. Or do I half to actually send in mail the real request form? God I hope not, that would take forever.

ALso, instead of making a new tread on it, after my teachers send the LOR, how long will it take for my LSAC account to say recieved?

Scanning is fine. Depends how long your mail system takes? If faxed, it's quick.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”