LSAC Still Accepting Faxes!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
d34d9823

Re: Depending on who you ask, LSAC might accept faxed LORs!

Postby d34d9823 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

eskimo wrote:This.

But let's just say I won't be editing any Why Chicago statements from any 173/3.8+ applicants anytime soon...

Eskimo, will you edit my "Why Chicago" statement? I was thinking about emphasizing the need for splitters rather than median candidates.

Knock

Postby Knock » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm

d34dluk3 wrote:
Knockglock wrote:TLS is such a small portion of the applicant pool anyways, I don't see any harm in wishing people here luck and even help out my "competitors" with their apps or questions, if I can.

Well, I'm certainly not thinking "I hope you all fail!" I hope the people I feel like I know on here, like you and eskimo, do awesome (even if you take my Harvard spot, grrr). But there's that trace of when you watch poker and two guys go all in against each other and brightly say "good luck!"

Yeah I feel ya. I hope I don't take your Harvard spot. I guess you have to root for me to get into Stanford too :mrgreen:. I think you have a strong shot anyways, the 179 has got to offset your GPA a good bit.

Knock

Postby Knock » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 pm

d34dluk3 wrote:
eskimo wrote:This.

But let's just say I won't be editing any Why Chicago statements from any 173/3.8+ applicants anytime soon...

Eskimo, will you edit my "Why Chicago" statement? I was thinking about emphasizing the need for splitters rather than median candidates.

And we all know Eskimo is in at U. Chi anyways, so she can edit all the "Why Chicago" statements she can handle :).

hemm

Postby hemm » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 am

Just to let everyone know, a recommender of mine faxed an LOR this afternoon and it just got posted on my LSAC account. Took about six hours.

angiej

Re: LSAC Still Accepting Faxes!

Postby angiej » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:30 pm

FWIW, a professor recommender faxed her letter today and its already up on my account.

kazu

Re: LSAC Still Accepting Faxes!

Postby kazu » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 pm

LSAC's snail mail time is really random... last time it took 2.5 weeks, this time 4 days :shock:

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”