Ask a guy who took the LSAT 7 times and now going to a T14 Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
stratocophic

Gold

Re: Ask a guy who took the LSAT 7 times and now going to a T14

Post by stratocophic » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:39 am

nullisecundus wrote:Well regardless of personal thoughts on the matter, MENSA foundation offers admission to 2 groups of people: People with over 95 percentile LSATs and people with over 132 certified IQ. Those two must have something in common, I guess, to be used as a metric for the same purpose.
All it means is that MENSA's trolling reverse splitters IRL.

JollyGreenGiant

Silver

Post by JollyGreenGiant » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 am

Daytukrjabs wrote:
pkpop wrote:
Daytukrjabs wrote:I went from 150s to 170s over a period of 2.5 yrs. (For those wondering, you can waive the 3 LSAT limit if a school writes a letter to LSAC on your behalf.)
I don't recommend following my footsteps. But if you need to know, Ask Away!
Did you not run out of material when prepping, or did you reuse old material over & over again? Also, I'm wondering if you gradually improved over 7 times, or if your test scores fluctuated.
I studied prepcourse books thoroughly, but what made the difference was actually taking the practice exam under timed conditions. There's enough LSAT materials to go through.
I mean this nicely, but it took you SEVEN tries to realize this?

d34d9823

Gold

Post by d34d9823 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 am

JollyGreenGiant wrote:
Daytukrjabs wrote:
pkpop wrote:
Daytukrjabs wrote:I went from 150s to 170s over a period of 2.5 yrs. (For those wondering, you can waive the 3 LSAT limit if a school writes a letter to LSAC on your behalf.)
I don't recommend following my footsteps. But if you need to know, Ask Away!
Did you not run out of material when prepping, or did you reuse old material over & over again? Also, I'm wondering if you gradually improved over 7 times, or if your test scores fluctuated.
I studied prepcourse books thoroughly, but what made the difference was actually taking the practice exam under timed conditions. There's enough LSAT materials to go through.
I mean this nicely, but it took you SEVEN tries to realize this?
QF Hilarity

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”