Anyone else having trouble logging into LSN?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Knock

Anyone else having trouble logging into LSN?

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I keep trying to log on and keep getting this:
"There is a problem with sessions. Please send an email to webmaster@lawschoolnumbers.com"

I've e-mailed them a couple of times and didn't get a response or a fix. I had to make a new LSN because I got sick of not being able to log into my first one, only to have the same problem with my second one.

high0034

Re: Anyone else having trouble logging into LSN?

Postby high0034 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 pm

I've always had this problem logging in with Internet Explorer... It works fine when I use Firefox on my laptop or Safari on my Iphone...

Knock

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm

high0034 wrote:I've always had this problem logging in with Internet Explorer... It works fine when I use Firefox on my laptop or Safari on my Iphone...

Hmm, i've always tried with Firefox.

DaveBear07

Postby DaveBear07 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm

I've gotten that message a few times myself, Knock. But it always and only happens when I try to log on a different computer from my laptop, which is always logged into my account on LSN.

Hope this helps.

Also, what's your LSN handle-- I think we're number twins. You can be my first watched user.

Knock

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm

DaveBear07 wrote:I've gotten that message a few times myself, Knock. But it always and only happens when I try to log on a different computer from my laptop, which is always logged into my account on LSN.

Hope this helps.

Also, what's your LSN handle-- I think we're number twins. You can be my first watched user.

Weird. I always use my laptop when i'm trying to log into LSN. My internet settings is to never remember history, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

My LSN name is Knockglock, but I might have to make another new one if I can't fix this problem. Congrats on those numbers btw :)

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”