LOR sent to LSAC 1.5 weeks ago, did they get it?????

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lawschoolisfun2012

LOR sent to LSAC 1.5 weeks ago, did they get it?????

Postby lawschoolisfun2012 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 pm

So, my professor sent a letter of rec July 23rd, 2010, to LSAC (today is August 2, 2010). They have not received it yet? I mean, I have not seen an email updating my LSAC account. Reason to worry? Or does it take a few weeks to process? thanks in advance! Is it worth calling to check if they are processing it?

Knock

Re: LOR sent to LSAC 1.5 weeks ago, did they get it?????

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:02 am

lawschoolisfun2012 wrote:So, my professor sent a letter of rec July 23rd, 2010, to LSAC (today is August 2, 2010). They have not received it yet? I mean, I have not seen an email updating my LSAC account. Reason to worry? Or does it take a few weeks to process? thanks in advance! Is it worth calling to check if they are processing it?

Be patient. Don't call yet. If you haven't heard in 2.5 more weeks then call.

I sent in 3 transcripts, one got there in 2 weeks, the second in 3 weeks, and the third in a full month, and this was in June, so not exactly peak time.

kazu

Re: LOR sent to LSAC 1.5 weeks ago, did they get it?????

Postby kazu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

Knockglock wrote:
lawschoolisfun2012 wrote:So, my professor sent a letter of rec July 23rd, 2010, to LSAC (today is August 2, 2010). They have not received it yet? I mean, I have not seen an email updating my LSAC account. Reason to worry? Or does it take a few weeks to process? thanks in advance! Is it worth calling to check if they are processing it?

Be patient. Don't call yet. If you haven't heard in 2.5 more weeks then call.

I sent in 3 transcripts, one got there in 2 weeks, the second in 3 weeks, and the third in a full month, and this was in June, so not exactly peak time.

+1. It took 2.5 weeks for an LOR sent in mid-July to arrive for me - just got the notification on the weekend. Be patient (although I know it's hard, I was freaking out too :roll: )

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”