September 1st vs September 15th

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
thedude221

September 1st vs September 15th

Postby thedude221 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Will two weeks matter much in terms of applying? I wanted to do it as early as possible but there is a political science convention some of my professors are gearing up for so that might make getting recommendations by the 1st a bit difficult. I have a 169 lsat and a 3.95-3.98 gpa with a double major in two liberal arts and id like to get into chicago so i was just curious if the 2 weeks really hurts me all that much.

Knock

Re: September 1st vs September 15th

Postby Knock » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am

thedude221 wrote:Will two weeks matter much in terms of applying? I wanted to do it as early as possible but there is a political science convention some of my professors are gearing up for so that might make getting recommendations by the 1st a bit difficult. I have a 169 lsat and a 3.95-3.98 gpa with a double major in two liberal arts and id like to get into chicago so i was just curious if the 2 weeks really hurts me all that much.

I've asked this question a lot, and what i've been hearing is, if you're before Halloween your very early, before Thanksgiving is early, December is kind of "on time", January is late. I'm aiming to get my applications in before Halloween personally, except for Yale, which I will take my sweet ass time writing that 250 :mrgreen:.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”