To send or not to send

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
MiamiUG

To send or not to send

Postby MiamiUG » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 am

I'm taking two summer courses so I was going to wait to send in my transcript until after my grades were in because I could raise my gpa slightly with the two classes. Now I'm thinking it would be better to send it in now and then I can update it if my grades are good this semester. My question is, am I allowed to do this? Would it look strange that I sent in an updated transcript a week after the first one?

kazu

Re: To send or not to send

Postby kazu » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 am

MiamiUG wrote:I'm taking two summer courses so I was going to wait to send in my transcript until after my grades were in because I could raise my gpa slightly with the two classes. Now I'm thinking it would be better to send it in now and then I can update it if my grades are good this semester. My question is, am I allowed to do this? Would it look strange that I sent in an updated transcript a week after the first one?

I don't think anyone will care. If you get your 2nd transcript processed before you send in your apps, I don't think law schools will even know about that you updated it within a week.

im_blue

Re: To send or not to send

Postby im_blue » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:26 am

Unless your app is processed in that week between transcript updates, the law schools won't even know. They only see copies of the most recent transcript for each UG school.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”