stop!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby r6_philly » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 pm

yoiav wrote:
dukelawguy144 wrote:type google into your browser, check the definition of assume. then check the definition of hypothetically speaking. then stop crying that you didn't get a 180 and had to settle for duke. then get back to me


Play nice kids...

Now if scoring a 180 is your only shining moment in life that you have to try to beat people over the head with it any chance you get, I shall shed an invisible tear for you.

And I can assume you will not get into Yale, most likely.

osmlpz
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby osmlpz » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm

yoiav wrote:
dukelawguy144 wrote:you are wrong to assume that you will get into Yale. You are also wrong to assume that you will get a full scholarship to Columbia.

Am I wrong to assume you are full of crap?


type google into your browser, check the definition of assume. then check the definition of hypothetically speaking. then stop crying that you didn't get a 180 and had to settle for duke. then get back to me


Image

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby r6_philly » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 pm

mallard wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
notanumber wrote:Yale Harvard impresses more people at cocktail parties.


I am going with this as the credited response.


Yeah, but that's not all that important in the long run.


Well we can agree that Columbia does not impress more than either.

If my life will involve into a stage where I will be attending cocktail parties regularly, that is very important in the long rong. (Because everything else would just be fabulous)

User avatar
dresden doll
Posts: 6802
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 am

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby dresden doll » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 pm

mallard wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
notanumber wrote:Yale Harvard impresses more people at cocktail parties.


I am going with this as the credited response.


Yeah, but that's not all that important in the long run.


Impresing blue-blooded, cocktail-inhaling laymen in the course of bouts of sophisticated drinking is always relevant, duck. Please to straighten out your priorities!

As for OP, he should search for results of puppins's admissions cycle.

dukelawguy144
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby dukelawguy144 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 pm

yoiav wrote:
dukelawguy144 wrote:you are wrong to assume that you will get into Yale. You are also wrong to assume that you will get a full scholarship to Columbia.

Am I wrong to assume you are full of crap?


type google into your browser, check the definition of assume. then check the definition of hypothetically speaking. then stop crying that you didn't get a 180 and had to settle for duke. then get back to me


Nice try but I dont care that I did not get a 180. I did not really care that much about this exam and I got a 169, so I am not complaining. You will probabaly get into Columbia (I doubt with a full $$$), but you are probabaly not good enouph to get into Yale. They reject soo many people that have perfect numbers so unless you are amazing at something else, you prob wont get in...good luck though

berkeleykel06
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 am

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby berkeleykel06 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 pm

yoiav wrote:
dukelawguy144 wrote:you are wrong to assume that you will get into Yale. You are also wrong to assume that you will get a full scholarship to Columbia.

Am I wrong to assume you are full of crap?


type google into your browser, check the definition of assume. then check the definition of hypothetically speaking. then stop crying that you didn't get a 180 and had to settle for duke. then get back to me


lol @ you starting a thread in JUNE about what you should do if you get into Yale AND get a Hamilton and not expecting us to think you are being presumptuous.

Have fun at Harvard ;)

yoiav
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby yoiav » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:30 pm

good luck
Last edited by yoiav on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey-O
Posts: 719
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Re: full columbia or nothing at yale?

Postby Hey-O » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:13 pm

yoiav wrote:i will eat my humble pie and resign from this thread. i suppose i am being presumptuous. my apologies


We won't have Dick Nixon to kick around any more. 8)

OP (I'm not being mean, I just couldn't help myself).




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: azaleafire, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], souljazz, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests