neonx wrote: Sandro777 wrote:
how easy is it to get fee waivers at LSAC forums? I'm a splitter.
Can someone please inform how the heck to ask for one in person? I am going to the Houston one.
This is my plan; whether it will be successful is yet to be determined.
1. Approach tables of intriguing schools
2. Shake hands with representative and introduce myself
3. Allow representative to give schpiel
4. Ask my carefully thought out questions when prompted
5. Request a business card in case I have follow up questions
6. Depending on conversation ask for fee waiver in person; alternatively follow up with a personal email request
7. Flash a smile and thank them for their time