Anyone else concerned about IBR being cut?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Re: Anyone else concerned about IBR being cut?

Postby badwithpseudonyms » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 am

Stringer Bell wrote:I'm not at all worried about it. If they cut it, I would imagine current students would be grandfathered in.

^Possibly the only intelligent thing ITT.

OP, you really can't get pissed at people for bringing politics into it. Whether or not a government program is cut is usually, at least in part, a political issue. Furthermore, to answer the question in the thread title, sure people are worried about it. But no one on here has a fucking clue whether or not it will happen (and so they speculate on the politics of it).

Postby najumobi » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 am

We who are in law school right now or entering 1L will be fine. who knows if it will exist further out into the future....

Postby shutterbug » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:52 am

D. H2Oman wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:I'm pretty sure it will be cut because we will have no other choice, tax and spend leftist Democrats have pretty much bankrupted this country. Have you seen the deficit?

sigh, you are a misguided idiot who doesn't understand macroeconomics. IBR will be fine unless Palin and the teabagging morons get elected, they will cut everything and plunge this country into depression.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”