help...please Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
crossingforHYS

Silver

help...please

Post by crossingforHYS » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 pm

I got a 165 and have a 3.9 gpa...
obviously I will re-take
but theoretically LSP is telling me that I would be a consider and some t-14 and an admit at places like usc...

so my question is with those stats what is feasable for me to shoot for? I will retake but if something happens on that tes (you never know) I want to be preppared to where this will take me.

Thank you all for your help!!!!!

yinz

Bronze

Re: help...please

Post by yinz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm

crossingforHYS wrote:I got a 165 and have a 3.9 gpa...
obviously I will re-take
but theoretically LSP is telling me that I would be a consider and some t-14 and an admit at places like usc...

so my question is with those stats what is feasable for me to shoot for? I will retake but if something happens on that tes (you never know) I want to be preppared to where this will take me.

Thank you all for your help!!!!!
"Feasible": define it. If by feasible you mean what gives you the best shot? 170+. If, by feasible, you mean what makes you competitive? 168+. If, by feasible, you mean what is a crapshoot bordering on auto-ding? 165+.

Your GPA is only as good as your LSAT.

crossingforHYS

Silver

Re: help...please

Post by crossingforHYS » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm

oh lol I mean feasible as in what gives me the best shot...and in terms of any school not necessarily t-14. I just feel like a 165 is so eeh that its hard to predict where to apply

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”