Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
Kohinoor
Posts: 2756
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Kohinoor » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey-O wrote:In all the blogs and writings I've read by every dean they say that the LSAT is not that important. Why does everyone on here insist that it is the only thing? I don't think there is some secret cabal where they go around saying one thing and doing another just to mess with applicants.

It doesn't matter at all if you're above their 75th%.

User avatar
PrayingforHYS
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby PrayingforHYS » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Daytukrjabs wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:
Daytukrjabs wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:
Are you deliberately trying to be an asshole or are you being sarcastic?

If I told you, would you really give a shit?


it was a rhetorical question

Well, FYI, I was being an asshole. You and your question fail. Next.


Just because you have nearly 8000 posts doesn't mean you can be a dick.

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Daytukrjabs wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:Well, FYI, I was being an asshole. You and your question fail. Next.


rhetorical question
n. A question to which no answer is expected, often used for rhetorical effect.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... l+question

Your question had no effect on me. In fact, I thought it was pretty fucking retarded.

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm

PrayingforHYS wrote:Just because you have nearly 8000 posts doesn't mean you can be a dick.

Fuck off.

User avatar
tru
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby tru » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
PrayingforHYS wrote:Just because you have nearly 8000 posts doesn't mean you can be a dick.

Fuck off.


Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Posts: 7832

Having a hard time making friends? I bet you're fat.

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Daytukrjabs wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:
PrayingforHYS wrote:Just because you have nearly 8000 posts doesn't mean you can be a dick.

Fuck off.


Having a hard time making friends? I bet you're fat.

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Posts: 7832

What's your point retard?

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Daytukrjabs wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:
PrayingforHYS wrote:Just because you have nearly 8000 posts doesn't mean you can be a dick.

Fuck off.


Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Posts: 7832

Having a hard time making friends? I bet you're fat.

Ah.... a jab. The retard struck a jab!!!! Plus one for the retard!

User avatar
PrayingforHYS
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby PrayingforHYS » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
Daytukrjabs wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:
PrayingforHYS wrote:Just because you have nearly 8000 posts doesn't mean you can be a dick.

Fuck off.


Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Posts: 7832

Having a hard time making friends? I bet you're fat.

Ah.... a jab. The retard struck a jab!!!! Plus one for the retard!


Is this how you got 8000 posts? Using a large majority of them to curse out other posters? Can we get a mod to rule on this? It'd be a shame if posters like "Mr. Matlock" ruined the image of this website...

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby 09042014 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

PrayingforHYS wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:
Daytukrjabs wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:Fuck off.


Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Posts: 7832

Having a hard time making friends? I bet you're fat.

Ah.... a jab. The retard struck a jab!!!! Plus one for the retard!


Is this how you got 8000 posts? Using a large majority of them to curse out other posters? Can we get a mod to rule on this? It'd be a shame if posters like "Mr. Matlock" ruined the image of this website...


That is in fact how most of us get 8000 posts. Don't snick.

User avatar
tru
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby tru » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 pm

PrayingforHYS wrote:Is this how you got 8000 posts? Using a large majority of them to curse out other posters? Can we get a mod to rule on this? It'd be a shame if posters like "Mr. Matlock" ruined the image of this website...


I say ignore him. Chances are, if he's still around the admissions forum after 2 years, it means he's not 1L yet and prolly has some sob story.

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

PrayingforHYS wrote:
Is this how you got 8000 posts? Using a large majority of them to curse out other posters? Can we get a mod to rule on this? It'd be a shame if posters like "Mr. Matlock" ruined the image of this website...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like you. Let's be friends!

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Daytukrjabs wrote:
PrayingforHYS wrote:Is this how you got 8000 posts? Using a large majority of them to curse out other posters? Can we get a mod to rule on this? It'd be a shame if posters like "Mr. Matlock" ruined the image of this website...


I say ignore him. Chances are, if he's still around the admissions forum after 2 years, it means he's not 1L yet and prolly has some sob story.

Aren't you supposed to be working on your LSAT/GPA project??? Get on it retard!

User avatar
APHill
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby APHill » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:16 pm

matlock, you want to share your story, you sorry ***hole?

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:19 pm

APHill wrote:matlock, you want to share your story, you sorry ***hole?

I fucked your mom and got a raging case of gonorrhea you sorry soft bitch. Please pray for me.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: Every dean says that LSAT isn't that important

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Children, behave!




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hildegard15 and 6 guests