Northwestern Interview? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
kmarks

New

Northwestern Interview?

Post by kmarks » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:50 am

I'm applying this upcoming cycle and am very keen on Northwestern. I think I'd interview particularly well (hopefully enough to make up for a less than spectacular GPA), and they seem to encourage interviews. That being said, I'm currently working and living abroad (Cambodia) and will only be back in the states for September. They don't start on-campus interviews until October 1, and I don't believe they do off-campus interviews abroad (the website doesn't actually say anything about that). I'd rather not be penalized for not interviewing.

Any advice?

miamiman

Silver

Re: Northwestern Interview?

Post by miamiman » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 am

kmarks wrote:I'm applying this upcoming cycle and am very keen on Northwestern. I think I'd interview particularly well (hopefully enough to make up for a less than spectacular GPA), and they seem to encourage interviews. That being said, I'm currently working and living abroad (Cambodia) and will only be back in the states for September. They don't start on-campus interviews until October 1, and I don't believe they do off-campus interviews abroad (the website doesn't actually say anything about that). I'd rather not be penalized for not interviewing.

Any advice?

Pick up the phone. Express your desire to interview. See if they'll work something out.

sanpiero

Silver

Re: Northwestern Interview?

Post by sanpiero » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 am

yes, contact nu admissions. no one here can provide better info than they can.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”