Admissions Consultant

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
romothesavior

Re: Admissions Consultant

Postby romothesavior » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 am

Plus all women are fatally flawed, so pick your poison... crazy, materialistic, nagging, bitchy, fickle. OP just so happened to pick crazy.

acrossthelake

Postby acrossthelake » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:02 am

romothesavior wrote:Plus all women are fatally flawed, so pick your poison... crazy, materialistic, nagging, bitchy, fickle. OP just so happened to pick crazy.

I resent that. :evil:

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:03 am

acrossthelake wrote:
romothesavior wrote:Plus all women are fatally flawed, so pick your poison... crazy, materialistic, nagging, bitchy, fickle. OP just so happened to pick crazy.

Sorry, I'm in the midst of some crap that has colored my views of things. :D

acrossthelake

Postby acrossthelake » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 am

romothesavior wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:

Sorry, I'm in the midst of some crap that has colored my views of things. :D

Apology accepted. It's okay, a few days ago I had decided that I was going to be bitter about men for life. Then I calmed down, watched some TV, and am no longer bitter.

But back on topic, OP: I'm sorry, that really sucks that your crazy ex's allegations seem to have hurt your chances. I know if I was an admissions officer I would probably frown on assault charges(even if dropped). You mentioned that you talked about your criminal record in your personal statement. I'm thinking you might actually want to separate it out. Only discuss that stuff in an addendum, and write your personal statement about something else.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”