Furnished apartments near Chicago-Kent

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
as stars burn

Furnished apartments near Chicago-Kent

Postby as stars burn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Does anyone know of any furnished apartments in near Chicago-Kent other than Tailor Lofts?
Thanks in advance!

Sauer Grapes

Re: Furnished apartments near Chicago-Kent

Postby Sauer Grapes » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

as stars burn wrote:Does anyone know of any furnished apartments in near Chicago-Kent other than Tailor Lofts?
Thanks in advance!

How close do you want to be?

as stars burn

Postby as stars burn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Sauer Grapes wrote:
as stars burn wrote:Does anyone know of any furnished apartments in near Chicago-Kent other than Tailor Lofts?
Thanks in advance!

How close do you want to be?

I'd like to be pretty close, but don't mind being a little further away either.

Sauer Grapes

Postby Sauer Grapes » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I don't have the details yet, which includes the price, but one of my friends is wanting to lease her condo furnished. It's in streeterville though, so it's still in the heart of downtown, but not as close as you are probably looking for. (It's probably 4 or 5 blocks south of Northwestern Law)

as stars burn

Postby as stars burn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Sauer Grapes wrote:I don't have the details yet, which includes the price, but one of my friends is wanting to lease her condo furnished. It's in streeterville though, so it's still in the heart of downtown, but not as close as you are probably looking for. (It's probably 4 or 5 blocks south of Northwestern Law)

Hmmm, yeah...that is a little further, but when you get the details let me know. I need to sign a lease asap so I'm a little pressed for time. Will probably live in Tailor Lofts the first year.

Postby 09042014 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 pm

as stars burn wrote:
Sauer Grapes wrote:I don't have the details yet, which includes the price, but one of my friends is wanting to lease her condo furnished. It's in streeterville though, so it's still in the heart of downtown, but not as close as you are probably looking for. (It's probably 4 or 5 blocks south of Northwestern Law)

Hmmm, yeah...that is a little further, but when you get the details let me know. I need to sign a lease asap so I'm a little pressed for time. Will probably live in Tailor Lofts the first year.

Why can't you buy furniture?

as stars burn

Postby as stars burn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
as stars burn wrote:

Why can't you buy furniture?

It's complicated. I'm engaged and we have furniture together, but there's a chance we'll have to live apart from each other for a little while until my fiance can find a job where I'm at, so he'll be keeping the furniture because it's so much easier that way. There's no way to really "split" any of it: one bed, one dresser, ect. We share everything. We even have one huge desk, haha.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”