LSDAS GPA

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Physics08

LSDAS GPA

Postby Physics08 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Are all college courses in which a student has received grades for figured into the LSDAS GPA? I ask because at the specific university I attend, a student may choose to work with a professor on an independent study/project for the duration of the semester and this work will be graded upon. While it is technically a course under the rules of my university's registrar, I was just wondering whether this grade would be factored into LSDAS GPA?

rv11

Re: LSDAS GPA

Postby rv11 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Physics08 wrote:Are all college courses in which a student has received grades for figured into the LSDAS GPA? I ask because at the specific university I attend, a student may choose to work with a professor on an independent study/project for the duration of the semester and this work will be graded upon. While it is technically a course under the rules of my university's registrar, I was just wondering whether this grade would be factored into LSDAS GPA?

yes, this counts.

jdhopeful11

Postby jdhopeful11 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 pm

What about electives?

im_blue

Postby im_blue » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

andyman wrote:What about electives?

LSDAS counts all letter grades on the transcript regardless of how they count toward UG major/graduation requirements or transfer credit.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”