(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm
I laid down a seat deposit today at a school I am 50/50 on attending. After months of deliberation I still could not make up my mind as to what to do and I chose to go ahead and pay the $250 seat deposit to buy more time. If I decide mid way through the summer I do not want to attend do I just e-mail the admittance office and say I changed my mind? Are their any reciprocation for doing so? Will I get in some sort of trouble?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mjohn22 and 3 guests