BU grad most likely makes others facepalm

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
thesealocust

Re: BU grad most likely makes others facepalm

Postby thesealocust » Sun May 30, 2010 11:39 am

edited / never mind
Last edited by thesealocust on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Sun May 30, 2010 11:56 am

Best of all is the bumper sticker that reads "Hit me. I need the work."

let/them/eat/cake

Postby let/them/eat/cake » Sun May 30, 2010 12:05 pm

SoftBoiledLife wrote:I feel like the toolishness or not of this depends almost totally on the make and model of the vehicle. I'll even forgive the grade bragging, because hey, proud parents say some stupid shit and getting out of law school is an accomplishment. But for a kid in the luxury-SUV-given-to-him-in-college income bracket, it's just less impressive (expected even) and probably shouldn't be bragged about. If this kid was rolling around in a beat-up Ford Festiva, then hell yeah, paint those windows and accept my congrats.

--ImageRemoved--

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Sun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun May 30, 2010 12:29 pm

YCrevolution wrote:
let/them/eat/cake wrote:
SoftBoiledLife wrote:I feel like the toolishness or not of this depends almost totally on the make and model of the vehicle. I'll even forgive the grade bragging, because hey, proud parents say some stupid shit and getting out of law school is an accomplishment. But for a kid in the luxury-SUV-given-to-him-in-college income bracket, it's just less impressive (expected even) and probably shouldn't be bragged about. If this kid was rolling around in a beat-up Ford Festiva, then hell yeah, paint those windows and accept my congrats.

--ImageRemoved--

let/them/eat/cake

Postby let/them/eat/cake » Sun May 30, 2010 12:37 pm

YCrevolution wrote:
let/them/eat/cake wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

I think Infinite Jest is an 'accomplishment'. Law school, like grindin' your feet in Eddie Murphy's couch, is "somethin' to do."

but that's a personal valuation. well-played with the ya rly owl. he was intimidating.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”