Undergrad GPA: I have a very unique problem

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Billy Blanks

Re: Undergrad GPA: I have a very unique problem

Postby Billy Blanks » Fri May 28, 2010 2:14 pm

CMDantes wrote:Why would you go on a forum asking questions only to become defensive and arrogant when people honestly try to answer your questions?

If you require someone who works for the ABA or LSAC to answer your question, why don't you go email them?

Some people on this forum boggle my mind.

Plus one.

drgodfather

Postby drgodfather » Fri May 28, 2010 3:04 pm

CMDantes wrote:Why would you go on a forum asking questions only to become defensive and arrogant when people honestly try to answer your questions?

If you require someone who works for the ABA or LSAC to answer your question, why don't you go email them?

Some people on this forum boggle my mind.

I figured a forum like this would have people with experience in stuff like this. Someone already told me that they wouldn't accept a Doctor of Pharmacy and a call to the LSAC refuted that, thus causing me to question the answers I've been given here. My reaction to that is completely appropriate.

Likewise.

Postby 09042014 » Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm pretty sure they'll count everything you took. That's what they do in cases of a combo degree. They don't only count undergrad stuff.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”