Should I Apply?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
joonhp
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby joonhp » Sun May 23, 2010 7:34 pm

blhoward2 wrote:
kalvano wrote:
blhoward2 wrote: Nothing below T14 unless you are going for free or have a family member who will hire you.



This is patently ridiculous as well.


I agree it's an over generalization. I meant it as advice for this guy...not people in general.


Run some searches on this forum. All of the questions you just asked will be answered ad nauseum. But seriously dude, you're setting yourself to be railed on by the vast majority of people on this forum who take law school seriously and have put in tons of thought and work into it.

HopefulLawyer
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby HopefulLawyer » Sun May 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
kalvano wrote:
HopefulLawyer wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:


Well if you are going to "work hard", work hard on your LSAT.


Wouldn't it be easier just to do well my first semester and then transfer?



Flame.


Hopeful you fucking retard, the point of a flame is to make people believe a crazy story. Not to tell a stupid believable one. What is the fun in that?

Go suck a dick.


But seriously, are all law school applicants as hopelessly mean and competitive as you?
Last edited by HopefulLawyer on Sun May 23, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby 03121202698008 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:38 pm

.
Last edited by 03121202698008 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HopefulLawyer
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby HopefulLawyer » Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 pm

blhoward2 wrote:
HopefulLawyer wrote:I'm too busy having HelloKitty suck mine.



Even more of a flame...like HK would suck your dick without first slipping you a roofie and duct-taping your hands to your feet. She gets off on crazy.


Actually, she taped my feet to the back of my head, but left my hands free for typing.

hellokitty
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby hellokitty » Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 pm

HopefulLawyer wrote:
blhoward2 wrote:
HopefulLawyer wrote:I'm too busy having HelloKitty suck mine.



Even more of a flame...like HK would suck your dick without first slipping you a roofie and duct-taping your hands to your feet. She gets off on crazy.


Actually, she taped my feet to the back of my head, but left my hands free for typing.

Wait, what? :?

HopefulLawyer
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby HopefulLawyer » Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

hellokitty wrote:
HopefulLawyer wrote:
blhoward2 wrote:
HopefulLawyer wrote:I'm too busy having HelloKitty suck mine.



Even more of a flame...like HK would suck your dick without first slipping you a roofie and duct-taping your hands to your feet. She gets off on crazy.


Actually, she taped my feet to the back of my head, but left my hands free for typing.

Wait, what? :?


Cmon honey, you can tell them.

hellokitty
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby hellokitty » Sun May 23, 2010 7:45 pm

HopefulLawyer wrote: Cmon honey, you can tell them.

Who the fuck are you?

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby holydonkey » Sun May 23, 2010 7:47 pm

this thread has no lulz. fail.

icydash
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:53 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby icydash » Sun May 23, 2010 7:57 pm

This is literally the worst troll attempt I've ever seen, or the most clueless 0L I've ever seen.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11727
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby kalvano » Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

blhoward2 wrote:
kalvano wrote:
blhoward2 wrote: Nothing below T14 unless you are going for free or have a family member who will hire you.



This is patently ridiculous as well.


I agree it's an over generalization. I meant it as advice for this guy...not people in general.



Dammit. Way to be reasonable.

User avatar
megaTTTron
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby megaTTTron » Sun May 23, 2010 9:33 pm

HopefulLawyer wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
HopefulLawyer wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:I'm calling Shenanigans. Nobody this clueless knows about law school tiers.


The tiers are listed on the main page of this website...


Well if you are going to "work hard", work hard on your LSAT.


Wouldn't it be easier just to do well my first semester and then transfer?



oh my god. i LOVE this website. I literally laughed out loud.

User avatar
MTal
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:47 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby MTal » Sun May 23, 2010 9:43 pm

A 151 is not "ok". It is, in fact, abysmal.

Mr. Pablo
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Re: Should I Apply?

Postby Mr. Pablo » Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh, the internet. This is where I come to get my daily dose of viciousness.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], trooper10538, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests