Cornell 1/4-ride v GSU full-ride v CU-Boulder full-ride? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Grizz

Diamond

Re: Cornell 1/4-ride v GSU full-ride v CU-Boulder full-ride?

Post by Grizz » Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm

HazelEyes wrote:Cornell hands down, unless you're seriously debt adverse then go with CU. I just can't see turning down Cornell for CU. Don't even consider GSU.

Full disclosure- i'm WL'd @ CU and I WANT YOUR SPOT!
Don't worry, OP is not in at CU, this thread is an inane hypothetical we all got suckered into.

legalized

Bronze

Post by legalized » Thu May 13, 2010 10:43 pm

rad law wrote:
HazelEyes wrote:Cornell hands down, unless you're seriously debt adverse then go with CU. I just can't see turning down Cornell for CU. Don't even consider GSU.

Don't worry, OP is not in at CU, this thread is an inane hypothetical we all got suckered into.
lol why suckered? There are plenty of "t-14 at sticker vs. t2/3/4 at $$$" that make way less sense than this. This isn't that bad. These are schools I have legitimate interest in.

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Thu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm

legalized wrote:
rad law wrote:

lol why suckered? There are plenty of "t-14 at sticker vs. t2/3/4 at $$$" that make way less sense than this. This isn't that bad. These are schools I have legitimate interest in.
Normally, the correct procedure is to take the LSAT, apply, and wait before posting these type of threads, but eh

soundgardener

New

Post by soundgardener » Thu May 13, 2010 11:26 pm

rad law wrote:
legalized wrote:
rad law wrote:

Normally, the correct procedure is to take the LSAT, apply, and wait before posting these type of threads, but eh
+1

Hey guys, should I drive my ferrari or my lamborghini today? Please spend time and energy debating the merits of each so that I may make a better informed hypothetical decision.

smalltown

New

Post by smalltown » Thu May 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Just so you know for when you do take the test, CU doesn't really give out full-tuition scholarships. We don't have that kind of money. There are maybe two or three per class, possibly a few more. There are plenty of small and partial scholarships, but that's a major goal of the school, to get more large scholarships. We mostly rely on people wanting to live in Colorado, and who are willing to pay for it and don't give a god damn about working in New York.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 am

smalltown wrote:Just so you know for when you do take the test, CU doesn't really give out full-tuition scholarships. We don't have that kind of money. There are maybe two or three per class, possibly a few more. There are plenty of small and partial scholarships, but that's a major goal of the school, to get more large scholarships. We mostly rely on people wanting to live in Colorado, and who are willing to pay for it and don't give a god damn about working in New York.
Yet another reason not to post hypos.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”