The flood of new law schools never ends!!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Re: The flood of new law schools never ends!!

Postby 09042014 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:51 pm

itsmytime10 wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
itsmytime10 wrote:The Biggest Racist on this Board is DESERT FOX...i saw some shit he wrote today about ethnicity being irrelevant in diversity of the Supreme Courts....i am white and i still think he is fucken racist.....

And we meet again.

The extent of Itsmytime's idiocy knows no bounds.

I just love to hate cos NU didnt take me.

Wanna join our trolling posse? We can use our anger for mischief.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Wed May 12, 2010 4:52 pm

itsmytime10 wrote:

Same here dude, that DesertFox is a damn racist btw.

miamiman

Postby miamiman » Wed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Posting just to say "I was a part of this" to future generations of TLSers.

Carry on, PDaddy.

Postby 09042014 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:54 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:
itsmytime10 wrote:

Same here dude, that DesertFox is a damn racist btw.

IMO you should make a thread calling me out for it, and post quotes.

CMDantes

Postby CMDantes » Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm

PDaddy wrote:
It means that I am doing my job, which is not to be nice to you, but to tell the absolute truth...whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

Haha wow who does this guy think he is? I think we're witnessing the first steps of a future megalomaniac, except I doubt anyone will ever give a shit about him past anonymous message boards.

Seriously man, give it a rest. You aren't awesome. The fact that you consider spreading the truth about oppressive white culture on an internet message board your job speaks volumes about how pathetic your real life must be.

If you really want to accomplish something meaningful, get the fuck off the computer. Go volunteer for disadvantaged youths, teach them something, and actually make a difference. Don't just sit here and talk about how great you are.

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Wed May 12, 2010 4:59 pm

miamiman wrote:Posting just to say "I was a part of this" to future generations of TLSers.

Carry on, PDaddy.

Ya good one Miamiman. Shouldn't you be tending to your master's hacienda?

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Wed May 12, 2010 5:02 pm

CMDantes wrote:
PDaddy wrote:
It means that I am doing my job, which is not to be nice to you, but to tell the absolute truth...whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

Haha wow who does this guy think he is? I think we're witnessing the first steps of a future megalomaniac, except I doubt anyone will ever give a shit about him past anonymous message boards.

Seriously man, give it a rest. You aren't awesome. The fact that you consider spreading the truth about oppressive white culture on an internet message board your job speaks volumes about how pathetic your real life must be.

If you really want to accomplish something meaningful, get the fuck off the computer. Go volunteer for disadvantaged youths, teach them something, and actually make a difference. Don't just sit here and talk about how great you are.

He's going to use TLS in his personal statement.

"I brought the bright, shining sword of enlightenment down upon TLS and robbed them of their ignorance, accomplishing at least as much for the civil rights movement as Martin Luther King, Jr. in my multitude of anonymous internet posts. The specter of racism online has been permanently vanquished by my race-baiting and wild accusations."

cartercl

Postby cartercl » Wed May 12, 2010 5:03 pm

--ImageRemoved--

trialjunky

Postby trialjunky » Wed May 12, 2010 5:03 pm

CMDantes wrote:
PDaddy wrote:

[strike]Haha wow who does this guy think he is? I think we're witnessing the first steps of a future megalomaniac, except I doubt anyone will ever give a shit about him past anonymous message boards.

Seriously man, give it a rest.[/strike] You are[strike]n't[/strike] awesome. [strike]The fact that you consider spreading the truth about oppressive white culture on an internet message board your job speaks volumes about how pathetic your real life must be.

If you really want to accomplish something meaningful, get the fuck off the computer. Go volunteer for disadvantaged youths, teach them something, and actually make a difference. Don't just sit here and talk about how great you are.[/[/strike]quote]

FTFY

hiromoto45

Postby hiromoto45 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:04 pm

3 Stripes wrote:
I'm sure that you realize that if we were to follow your idea of allowing only your aforementioned schools and closing down lower-tiered, ABA-accredited schools, you'd inevitably be closing off routes of opportunities for, but not exclusively, black Americans and other URMs who wouldn't be able to practice law at higher "ranked" schools. Just think about that and then think about who's really championing civil rights, between the both of us.

I don't know of any blacks flocking to Idaho for a legal education :roll:

trialjunky

Postby trialjunky » Wed May 12, 2010 5:05 pm

hiromoto45 wrote:
3 Stripes wrote:
I'm sure that you realize that if we were to follow your idea of allowing only your aforementioned schools and closing down lower-tiered, ABA-accredited schools, you'd inevitably be closing off routes of opportunities for, but not exclusively, black Americans and other URMs who wouldn't be able to practice law at higher "ranked" schools. Just think about that and then think about who's really championing civil rights, between the both of us.

I love Idaho...they have delicious potatoes.

miamiman

Postby miamiman » Wed May 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Biglawl1L wrote:
miamiman wrote:Posting just to say "I was a part of this" to future generations of TLSers.

Carry on, PDaddy.

is this a legitimate cut down? you do understand that the word "hacienda" refers to a Spanish colonial estate constrained mostly (but not limited) to South America. And, for the record, even though they share the same first letter, Cuba and Chile are not the same place. Also, I'm fairly certain haciendas no longer exit and haven't existed since the time of Zorro. But, setting aside facts for just one moment, what is your beef with me? I dont even know you. You just have a thing against Cuban-Americans with Domo avatars?

Mods: best to watch this one.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Wed May 12, 2010 5:07 pm

trialjunky wrote:
hiromoto45 wrote:
3 Stripes wrote:

I love Idaho...they have delicious potatoes.

Overrated. Now, Maine has some nice potatoes.

3 Stripes

Postby 3 Stripes » Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

hiromoto45 wrote:
3 Stripes wrote:

Logic FAIL on two counts:

1. just because you don't know any, doesn't mean there are any.
2. and blacks aren't the only URMs

goodbye.

Mr. Pablo

Postby Mr. Pablo » Wed May 12, 2010 5:11 pm

miamiman wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:

Carry on, PDaddy.

is this a legitimate cut down? you do understand that the word "hacienda" refers to a Spanish colonial estate constrained mostly (but not limited) to South America. And, for the record, even though they share the same first letter, Cuba and Chile are not the same place. Also, I'm fairly certain haciendas no longer exist and haven't existed since the time of Zorro. But, setting aside facts for just one moment, what is your beef with me? I dont even know you. You just have a thing against Cuban-Americans with Domo avatars?

I have a small place in the woods that I refer to as The Hacienda, so there.

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Wed May 12, 2010 5:12 pm

miamiman wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:

Carry on, PDaddy.

is this a legitimate cut down? you do understand that the word "hacienda" refers to a Spanish colonial estate constrained mostly (but not limited) to South America. And, for the record, even though they share the same first letter, Cuba and Chile are not the same place. Also, I'm fairly certain haciendas no longer exit and haven't existed since the time of Zorro. But, setting aside facts for just one moment, what is your beef with me? I dont even know you. You just have a thing against Cuban-Americans with Domo avatars?

Wait, what's the difference between being spanish or cuban? the radial size and tread wear of the tire used to float across the ocean? Put down the churro for a second and realize that my 'carne' has nothing to do with your lame-zor Domo.

RPK34

Postby RPK34 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:13 pm

3 Stripes wrote:
hiromoto45 wrote:
3 Stripes wrote:

goodbye.

You might be taking this LSAT thing a bit too seriously.

newyorker88

Postby newyorker88 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:14 pm

the cult like following and saving of Pdaddy's quotes is hilarious.

3 Stripes

Postby 3 Stripes » Wed May 12, 2010 5:15 pm

RPK34 wrote:
3 Stripes wrote:
hiromoto45 wrote:
3 Stripes wrote:

goodbye.

You might be taking this LSAT thing a bit too seriously.

probably. but I took the LSAT in September and am just trying to remain sharp in my logical skills for the Fall. other posters on this site (and in this thread) have clearly failed to retain the logical reasoning skills that they supposedly attained in LSAT preparation. either way, i prefer to have logic on my side.

miamiman

Postby miamiman » Wed May 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Biglawl1L wrote:
miamiman wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:

Carry on, PDaddy.

Wait, what's the difference between being spanish or cuban? the radial size and tread wear of the tire used to float across the ocean? Put down the churro for a second and realize that my 'carne' has nothing to do with your lame-zor Domo.

wow, nice to see we have Ann Coulter among the TLS user community. I swear this shit just gets better and better. So just to wrap my mind a bit around this hit-and-run effort by BigLawl (whose meme alone hints at a flame but I'll indulge it for just a bit longer): my very presence in this community offends you? Cubans are not allowed to post, participate in, or -- in any other unspecified capacity -- be a part of the TLS community?

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Wed May 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Mods: best to watch this one.[/quote]

Wait, what's the difference between being spanish or cuban? the radial size and tread wear of the tire used to float across the ocean? Put down the churro for a second and realize that my 'carne' has nothing to do with your lame-zor Domo.[/quote]

wow, nice to see we have Ann Coulter among the TLS user community. I swear this shit just gets better and better. So just to wrap my mind a bit around this hit-and-run effort by BigLawl (whose meme alone hints at a flame but I'll indulge it for just a bit longer): my very presence in this community offends you? Cubans are not allowed to post, participate in, or -- in any other unspecified capacity -- be a part of the TLS community?[/quote]

Firestone has a sale right now; big 32" tires with thick threads. You agree to wash dishes in the back for a couple of weeks, make some tortada's for the staff, and you may have a free float back to your homeland.

miamiman

Postby miamiman » Wed May 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks for the helpful tip. I'll be sure to pick up 3 extra for the fam.

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Wed May 12, 2010 5:27 pm

hAHA. mIAMiMan ftw. +1. i <3 mIaMiMan. Almost as much as I <3 <3 <3 Big Law!!!111!!1!

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Wed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”