visit stanford

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
bearsrock

visit stanford

Postby bearsrock » Mon May 10, 2010 11:30 pm

anybody know if I will be able to meet with someone from the admissions staff if I walk into office? I got one of the $10 jet blue tickets and I'm on my way.

shoop

Re: visit stanford

Postby shoop » Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 am

I randomly showed up at Stanford a couple years ago while visiting friends in the Bay (early August, I think). I took a walking tour with the freshman guides (who were useless for answering my questions), went to the top of the tower thinger, and walked into the law school. I stopped by the admissions office and said I was thinking about applying and they basically said "that's nice" and handed me a viewbook.

Definitely check out campus as long as you're in the area, but I think you maybe need to schedule in advance to get face time with admissions.

Hey-O

Postby Hey-O » Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 pm

bearsrock wrote:anybody know if I will be able to meet with someone from the admissions staff if I walk into office? I got one of the $10 jet blue tickets and I'm on my way.

Holy Cow! $10 tickets? Where can I find these tickets? Yikes!

fortissimo

Postby fortissimo » Thu May 13, 2010 12:22 am

Hey-O wrote:
bearsrock wrote:anybody know if I will be able to meet with someone from the admissions staff if I walk into office? I got one of the $10 jet blue tickets and I'm on my way.

Holy Cow! $10 tickets? Where can I find these tickets? Yikes!

Like BR said, jet blue...

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”