Removed Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
emorystud2010

Bronze

Post by emorystud2010 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:45 am

Last edited by emorystud2010 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TTH

Diamond

Re: Small Gpa drop?

Post by TTH » Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Don't sweat it. The schools will never find out unless you send a new transcript to LSDAS. Even if they did, .03 isn't going to matter.

pegleg

Bronze

Post by pegleg » Wed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm

TipTravHoot wrote:Don't sweat it. The schools will never find out unless you send a new transcript to LSDAS. Even if they did, .03 isn't going to matter.
Several of the law schools I applied to expressed that they required a final transcript from the school confirming conferral of a degree. OP should ask them directly.

amputatedbrain

Bronze

Post by amputatedbrain » Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm

pegleg wrote:
TipTravHoot wrote:Don't sweat it. The schools will never find out unless you send a new transcript to LSDAS. Even if they did, .03 isn't going to matter.
Several of the law schools I applied to expressed that they required a final transcript from the school confirming conferral of a degree. OP should ask them directly.
Before matriculating sure, but just to ride the waitlist?

TTH

Diamond

Post by TTH » Wed May 05, 2010 10:36 pm

amputatedbrain wrote:
pegleg wrote:
Before matriculating sure, but just to ride the waitlist?
This. I'm not riding any of my WLs, but I can't imagine they would give a damn so long as the numbers they have to report to USNWR (which come from what you send to LSDAS, if I understand correctly) don't swerve downwards.

None of this is that important because, as I said previously, 0.03 doesn't matter.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”