Small Gpa drop?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
emorystud2010

Small Gpa drop?

Postby emorystud2010 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:45 am

am i
Last edited by emorystud2010 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TTH

Re: Small Gpa drop?

Postby TTH » Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Don't sweat it. The schools will never find out unless you send a new transcript to LSDAS. Even if they did, .03 isn't going to matter.

pegleg

Postby pegleg » Wed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm

TipTravHoot wrote:Don't sweat it. The schools will never find out unless you send a new transcript to LSDAS. Even if they did, .03 isn't going to matter.

Several of the law schools I applied to expressed that they required a final transcript from the school confirming conferral of a degree. OP should ask them directly.

amputatedbrain

Postby amputatedbrain » Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm

pegleg wrote:
TipTravHoot wrote:Don't sweat it. The schools will never find out unless you send a new transcript to LSDAS. Even if they did, .03 isn't going to matter.

Several of the law schools I applied to expressed that they required a final transcript from the school confirming conferral of a degree. OP should ask them directly.

Before matriculating sure, but just to ride the waitlist?

TTH

Postby TTH » Wed May 05, 2010 10:36 pm

amputatedbrain wrote:
pegleg wrote:

Before matriculating sure, but just to ride the waitlist?

This. I'm not riding any of my WLs, but I can't imagine they would give a damn so long as the numbers they have to report to USNWR (which come from what you send to LSDAS, if I understand correctly) don't swerve downwards.

None of this is that important because, as I said previously, 0.03 doesn't matter.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”