should i just wait the year? 173/3.77

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar

Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: should i just wait the year? 173/3.77

Postby dspit » Mon May 03, 2010 12:51 am

Take the LSAT again


Posts: 465
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:22 am

Re: should i just wait the year? 173/3.77

Postby lakerfanimal » Mon May 03, 2010 1:21 am

Re-apply, i think your late application may have hurt you more than the GPA at berkeley- especially considering you're a biochem major. With regards to UCLA, the costs you're going to have to pay there over the next 3 years are going to be so high that you may be better off diversifying yourself by going to CCN and then coming back. In your year off, if you don't want to find work then do something fun or charitable or both would be my advice on that regards. I have similar numbers to yours, and I think our GPA's are on that cusp of being ok at berkeley but they do fall a bit short, so applying early and tailoring your PS is a must.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests