Question concerning electronic applications through LSAC

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
DB4D

Question concerning electronic applications through LSAC

Postby DB4D » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:16 pm

I was just wondering if the electronic application process through LSAC allows you to submit personal statements (and any option essays) or if these must be mailed to the law school separately from your application through LSAC. Unfortunately, I can't tinker with it on my own as I will be applying for Fall 2011 and none of my schools have opened applications for this term through LSAC yet.

Any information would be appreciated.

roofles

Re: Question concerning electronic applications through LSAC

Postby roofles » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Yes, they can be submitted electronically to LSAC. You can also mail them to most schools if you prefer.

blurbz

Postby blurbz » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 pm

DB4D wrote:I was just wondering if the electronic application process through LSAC allows you to submit personal statements (and any option essays) or if these must be mailed to the law school separately from your application through LSAC. Unfortunately, I can't tinker with it on my own as I will be applying for Fall 2011 and none of my schools have opened applications for this term through LSAC yet.

Any information would be appreciated.

LSAC allows you to upload any documents you want included with your applications. When you go to apply to specific schools, you can select the documents you want sent with those applications. This means you can have school-specific personal statements/diversity statements/disclosure statements all done through LSAC. I actually thought the system was pretty good.

DB4D

Postby DB4D » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Thanks for the quick responses. This is exactly what I needed to know.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”