top places - gpa padding

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby flyingpanda » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 am

The following is a real exchange, it's even in his inbox:

D. H2Oman wrote:
aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:Hey man, I feel really nervous about asking you this, but are you currently in a relationship?


Um, no dude why are you asking me?


I am feeling very strangely attracted to you. It's getting so bad that I can't sleep at night. Any way to make this work?

User avatar
D. H2Oman
Posts: 7469
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby D. H2Oman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:55 am

ok. that was an obvious joke, second I was drunk, third that was right after my Cornell rejection and was just in a weird place, fourth I don't appreciate you posting this on here. But, like i said it was a joke dude, I swear it was.

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby flyingpanda » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:55 am

D. H2Oman wrote:ok. that was an obvious joke, second I was drunk, third that was right after my Cornell rejection and was just in a weird place, fourth I don't appreciate you posting this on here. But, like i said it was a joke dude, I swear it was.


Hey man, don't tell anyone this. But I'm willing to explore this option if you are.

Leeroy Jenkins
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby Leeroy Jenkins » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 am

aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:ok. that was an obvious joke, second I was drunk, third that was right after my Cornell rejection and was just in a weird place, fourth I don't appreciate you posting this on here. But, like i said it was a joke dude, I swear it was.


Hey man, don't tell anyone this. But I'm willing to explore this option if you are.

You might finally lose that v-card

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby flyingpanda » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:58 am

Leeroy Jenkins wrote:
aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:ok. that was an obvious joke, second I was drunk, third that was right after my Cornell rejection and was just in a weird place, fourth I don't appreciate you posting this on here. But, like i said it was a joke dude, I swear it was.


Hey man, don't tell anyone this. But I'm willing to explore this option if you are.

You might finally lose that v-card


OMG, that was meant to be a PM :(

User avatar
BriaTharen
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby BriaTharen » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:00 am

aznflyingpanda wrote:
Leeroy Jenkins wrote:
aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:ok. that was an obvious joke, second I was drunk, third that was right after my Cornell rejection and was just in a weird place, fourth I don't appreciate you posting this on here. But, like i said it was a joke dude, I swear it was.


Hey man, don't tell anyone this. But I'm willing to explore this option if you are.

You might finally lose that v-card


OMG, that was meant to be a PM :(

Beggars can't be choosers, fakepanda :wink:

User avatar
D. H2Oman
Posts: 7469
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby D. H2Oman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:01 am

When you're beggar, you often get stuck with a guy like me. Sorry Panda.

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby flyingpanda » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 am

D. H2Oman wrote:When you're beggar, you often get stuck with a guy like me. Sorry Panda.


I'm alright with this.

edit: I mean, NO!...... :( How are you guys doing this!?

User avatar
BriaTharen
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby BriaTharen » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:10 am

aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:When you're beggar, you often get stuck with a guy like me. Sorry Panda.


I'm alright with this.

edit: I mean, NO!...... :( How are you guys doing this!?


One post at a time :)

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby flyingpanda » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:10 am

JessicaTiger wrote:
aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:When you're beggar, you often get stuck with a guy like me. Sorry Panda.


I'm alright with this.

edit: I mean, NO!...... :( How are you guys doing this!?


One post at a time :)


There is still room in my heart for you, hth

Leeroy Jenkins
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby Leeroy Jenkins » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:17 am

There's probably more room in your other organs for him

User avatar
dspit
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: top places - gpa padding

Postby dspit » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 am

I like turtles :mrgreen:




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw and 10 guests