Responding to a rejection with harsh words

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
D. H2Oman

Re: Responding to a rejection with harsh words

Postby D. H2Oman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:51 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:Strange, it came right back to me... I suppose rules apply differently... "bro"

huh? Actually don't tell me. Enjoy SeattLOLe

flyingpanda

Postby flyingpanda » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:57 am

D. H2Oman wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:Strange, it came right back to me... I suppose rules apply differently... "bro"

ITT someone who will be attending a T2 school makes fun of T3-4 schools as being "rather low ranked" and is pissed by an "unprofessional rejection letter", wants to write an unprofessional response in turn. Hilarity ensues.

Me-a Culpa

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 am

D. H2Oman wrote:

"Bro"... your research capabilities are impeccable but, nonetheless, thank you! Call me when you grow a sack.

Me-a Culpa

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 am

aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:

ITT someone who will be attending a T2 school makes fun of T3-4 schools as being "rather low ranked" and is pissed by an "unprofessional rejection letter", wants to write an unprofessional response in turn. Hilarity ensues.

Or....

ITT: someone attempts to rope-in as many nerds as possible to provoke a reaction. But, I'm sure that's never been done....

EDIT: Had to look up "ITT"

hoopsguy6

Postby hoopsguy6 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
hoopsguy6 wrote:I still want to know what was so bad about the way you were rejected.

Funny, apparently (too many drinks), I was not clear. The status checker indicated that I was rejected, yet it was not entirely clear.

No idea why I waste more than 3 seconds reading this site...

That's it? Holding rejections until late April is a pretty standard practice. Most law schools do it. I can't believe you threw a hissy fit over something so minor.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:

"Bro"... your research capabilities are impeccable but, nonetheless, thank you! Call me when you grow a sack.

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:ITE: someone attempts to rope-in as many nerds as possible to provoke a reaction. But, I'm sure that's never been done....

Ah, the inevitable "I didn't mean it" backpedaling post.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
aznflyingpanda wrote:

Or....

ITT: someone attempts to rope-in as many nerds as possible to provoke a reaction. But, I'm sure that's never been done....

EDIT: Had to look up "ITT"

Me-a Culpa

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 am

hoopsguy6 wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:
hoopsguy6 wrote:I still want to know what was so bad about the way you were rejected.

Funny, apparently (too many drinks), I was not clear. The status checker indicated that I was rejected, yet it was not entirely clear.

No idea why I waste more than 3 seconds reading this site...

That's it? Holding rejections until late April is a pretty standard practice. Most law schools do it. I can't believe you threw a hissy fit over something so minor.

Yea... tell me about it. In retrospect, I should have expected "this". Oh well, thanks for your input. I'm just venting.

flyingpanda

Postby flyingpanda » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
aznflyingpanda wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:

[strike]Or....

EDIT: Had to look up "ITT"[/strike] Hi I'm a douche and a nerd.

Anyone who is posting on a forum for future law school students is pretty much a nerd.

phoenix323

Postby phoenix323 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 am

vanwinkle wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:ITE: someone attempts to rope-in as many nerds as possible to provoke a reaction. But, I'm sure that's never been done....

TITCR

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 am

phoenix323 wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:

TITCR

lol

He gave up on that charade in less than two minutes.

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 am

back off, waterman. you troll. seatttle's clinical program is apparently tied for 14th.

take that, jackass

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 am

APimpNamedSlickback wrote:back off, waterman. you troll. seatttle's clinical program is apparently tied for 14th.

take that, jackass

hmmm, well I didn't realize the education was so good there. Maybe they can all get all little quid pro quo going and help each other declare bankruptcy.

Me-a Culpa

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:10 am

vanwinkle wrote:

Okay, normally, I'd end this..... But, Van, you're 30+ years old. Seriously, are you that bothered by what I wrote? Backpedaling, come on, who cares? Wait, are you worried about your online reputation?

Like I've said, you have a lot to offer info wise, but then.... this. Good luck, buddy!

flyingpanda

Postby flyingpanda » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:10 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:

[strike]Okay, normally, I'd end this..... But, Van, you're 30+ years old. Seriously, are you that bothered by what I wrote? Backpedaling, come on, who cares? Wait, are you worried about your online reputation?

Like I've said, you have a lot to offer info wise, but then.... this. Good luck, buddy![/strike]

FTFY

Me-a Culpa

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 am

D. H2Oman wrote:
phoenix323 wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:

TITCR

lol

Ha, I give up, you are an internet BADASS!

A'nold

Postby A'nold » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 am

D. H2Oman wrote:
APimpNamedSlickback wrote:back off, waterman. you troll. seatttle's clinical program is apparently tied for 14th.

take that, jackass

hmmm, well I didn't realize the education was so good there. Maybe they can all get all little quid pro quo going and help each other declare bankruptcy.

Student loans non-dischargeable ftw/l?

phoenix323

Postby phoenix323 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:

Okay, normally, I'd end this..... But, Van, you're 30+ years old. Seriously, are you that bothered by what I wrote? Backpedaling, come on, who cares? Wait, are you worried about your online reputation?

Like I've said, you have a lot to offer info wise, but then.... this. Good luck, buddy!

And finally, the graceful, self-righteous bow out.

Well done!

A'nold

Postby A'nold » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 am

D. H2Oman wrote:
phoenix323 wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:Ah, the inevitable "I didn't mean it" backpedaling post.

TITCR

lol

Ha, I give up, you are an internet BADASS!

No, I am the internet badass.

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 am

D. H2Oman wrote:

take that, jackass

wait hold on hold on. i thought all they do at seatttle in every class is watch episodes of judge judy. wtf?

Me-a Culpa

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:15 am

phoenix323 wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:

And finally, the graceful, self-righteous bow out.

Well done!

Thanks "Bro" I'm new to this online nerd shit.... you guys are awesome! Battle on, internet warriors, I am a beaten man!

Me-a Culpa

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:17 am

APimpNamedSlickback wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:

take that, jackass

wait hold on hold on. i thought all they do at seatttle in every class is watch episodes of judge judy. wtf?

Come on buddy, you're a "pimp", you should know better.

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
APimpNamedSlickback wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:

take that, jackass

Come on buddy, you're a "pimp", you should know better.

pimps are assumed conversant in the ways of barely-accredited ttt clown colleges? is this the kind of reasoning that led you to make this thread?

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:Thanks "Bro" I'm new to this online nerd shit.... you guys are awesome! Battle on, internet warriors, I am a beaten man!

Kicked your ass.

Now let me smoke this victory cigarette, I hope it doesn't wake my mom up :?

--ImageRemoved--

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”