Taking easy classes to boost GPA Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Diamond

Re: Taking easy classes to boost GPA

Post by 09042014 » Fri May 07, 2010 8:54 pm

PunjabiLower wrote:
SaintClarence27 wrote:
PunjabiLower wrote:
SaintClarence27 wrote:

It really doesn't, actually. You're going to make a terrible lawyer. At least say "Res Ipsa Loquitur," even if it's not correct.
Haha you're an idiot. How does it not? He'll have to explain himself.
Wait, where are you going to law school again?
Wait, how old are you again?

3.6/167 at urbana isn't exactly boast material.
Dude, you got fucking rejected by Loyola LA!

Explain myself? I post a lot on TLS, how does that reflect on my intelligence? Boring job + BP = crazy # of posts

Also it's much closer to 100 ppd if you track the last month.

My cold LSAT was significantly better than your third retake. My first and only LSAT was 14 points higher than your third retake.

PunjabiLower

Bronze

Post by PunjabiLower » Fri May 07, 2010 10:24 pm

I got rejected by Loyola LA? That's news to me. The fact that you can't even get your facts down is troubling. Good luck in law school.

And you post at your job? What kind of shitty job do you have where you can post 100 times a day?

And yet...you still got dinged at Cornell with your LSAT. You must have had a garbage GPA. I am also guessing your undergrad school wasn't in the top 20 as well.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:31 pm

PunjabiLower wrote:I got rejected by Loyola LA? That's news to me. The fact that you can't even get your facts down is troubling. Good luck in law school.

And you post at your job? What kind of shitty job do you have where you can post 100 times a day?

And yet...you still got dinged at Cornell with your LSAT. You must have had a garbage GPA. I am also guessing your undergrad school wasn't in the top 20 as well.
Very garbage, 2.8 in EE from Illinois. A top 5 EE school. But yea 2.8 is garbage. And I still pwnd you in law school admissions. You are one pathetic loser! :mrgreen:

I do environmental regulation compliance. The job is super easy, but pays pretty well.

LateNight

Bronze

Post by LateNight » Fri May 07, 2010 10:34 pm

--ImageRemoved--

PunjabiLower

Bronze

Post by PunjabiLower » Fri May 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
PunjabiLower wrote:I got rejected by Loyola LA? That's news to me. The fact that you can't even get your facts down is troubling. Good luck in law school.

Very garbage, 2.8 in EE from Illinois. A top 5 EE school. But yea 2.8 is garbage. And I still pwnd you in law school admissions. You are one pathetic loser! :mrgreen:

I do environmental regulation compliance. The job is super easy, but pays pretty well.
Lol I go to a better school for EE. And I took several EE and CS courses here. Didn't get that low of a GPA though. Fail.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:39 pm

PunjabiLower wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

Lol I go to a better school for EE. And I took several EE and CS courses here. Didn't get that low of a GPA though. Fail.
If you mean Cornell, no you do not.

PunjabiLower

Bronze

Post by PunjabiLower » Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
PunjabiLower wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

Nah...I only went there for a bit..I am graduating from another school thats top 3 in EE and CS.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm

PunjabiLower wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
PunjabiLower wrote:
Desert Fox wrote: Very garbage, 2.8 in EE from Illinois. A top 5 EE school. But yea 2.8 is garbage. And I still pwnd you in law school admissions. You are one pathetic loser! :mrgreen:

Nah...I only went there for a bit..I am graduating from another school thats top 3 in EE and CS.
Well if you are just dabbling in EE, you are taking basic classes or classes for nonmajors. But either way, I was a terrible student, and deserve all the insults I get. I wasted my undergrad doing the bare min.

If you are taking CS, LG must be easy. Do you have trouble on RC or something?

PunjabiLower

Bronze

Post by PunjabiLower » Fri May 07, 2010 10:45 pm

yeah. -0 on LG. Horrible on RC.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

SaintClarence27

Silver

Post by SaintClarence27 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 pm

PunjabiLower wrote:yeah. -0 on LG. Horrible on RC.
It shows. The RC part, I mean.

tebow4president

New

Post by tebow4president » Fri May 07, 2010 11:12 pm

SaintClarence27 wrote:
It shows. The RC part, I mean.
hahahahahaha +1

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Run out of time? Or just get the questions wrong? If you are running out of time, I suggest getting the Kaplan Mastery series book, and do one passage at a time, in 8:30 min, and do it one after another after another. It teaches you to move fast.

sluguy14

Bronze

Post by sluguy14 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:43 pm

PunjabiLower wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

My e-cock is bigger than your e-cock. Just sayin.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”