Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Fark-o-vision
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Fark-o-vision » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 am

This thread just illustrates that the rise of dominant feminism is about eliminating the sexual as bad and replacing it with the sensual as good. It's horse shit. I enjoy being intimate and sharing a bond of closeness that can only develop in a mature, respectful, relationship. I also occasionally like to pull hair and talk the kind of junk that makes me wonder if we aren't broken up in the morning. I think, in a healthy society, there is a place for both.

For good measure--USD was ridiculous. The talent at the law school wasn't over the top, but the undergrad girls strolling around left me with the kind of rager you want to put out before you leave the parking lot.

User avatar
Cosmo Kramer
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 am

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:32 am

Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth

User avatar
Unemployed
Posts: 699
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Unemployed » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 am

newyorker88 wrote:
Unemployed wrote:
newyorker88 wrote:
Unemployed wrote:Flame has no gender.


that term is so overused on this board. Surely tlser have a bigger vocabulary than that.What do you mean by flame? Because the OP is definitely real and being very serious.


Flame has nothing to do with real vs. alt.

OP was meant to be an unrealistically inflammatory post (what with the indignant tone and cliched accusations befitting a prepubescent teenager) and could easily have been written by anyone - male or female.



Again how are you defining the term flame? Someone who makes a post that you find inflammatory? and yes gender and someone being a flame have nothing to do with eachother. not sure why you brought up flame in response to the dicussion on gender. to say what is already known? the two have nothing to do with eachother



I have no intention of joining your oh-so-profound discussion about gender. Did you forget that I was only responding to:

newyorker88 wrote:Wow the males on this board really have a difficult time telling the genders a part. The OP is a female. Do the males on this board never interact with the opposite sex? You're so out in left field when it comes to women.


And my answer was that OP is a flame (i.e. not a serious post) and therefore your gender determination is irrelevant.

How do I define flame? When a post is so unrealistically inflammatory, unreasonable and/or elementary that an intelligent human being couldn't possibly have written it in good faith, that's when I call flame.

For example, your responses haven't crossed that line but your last post isn't too far.

User avatar
quickquestionthanks
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby quickquestionthanks » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:39 am

Fark-o-vision wrote:For good measure--USD was ridiculous. The talent at the law school wasn't over the top, but the undergrad girls strolling around left me with the kind of rager you want to put out before you leave the parking lot.


Agreed. Although I thought the law school girls were pretty hot as well. If I were a not so attractive women, I would not attend. The whole tour was like...

Image

User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Cupidity » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:40 am

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth

TITCR,

Hell--I'm gay and I still spend 70% of my time saying degrading sexual things about women.

User avatar
newyorker88
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby newyorker88 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:42 am

Cupidity wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth



Hell--I'm gay and I still spend 70% of my time saying degrading sexual things about women.


yea i don't think female objectification or misogyny are correlated to sexual orientation

User avatar
quickquestionthanks
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby quickquestionthanks » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:50 am

Cupidity wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth

TITCR,

Hell--I'm gay and I still spend 70% of my time saying degrading sexual things about women.


Could those things be related?

cartercl
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:08 am

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby cartercl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 am

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth


Wrong.

Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like two-thousand times (literally) and gets tired of having the lame sex talk with virgins, or guys who don't know how to score. We used to talk about chicks in the frat house in undergrad... Seriously, the shit gets old for the vets.

User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Cupidity » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:12 am

cartercl wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth


Wrong.

Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like two-thousand times (literally) and gets tired of having the lame sex talk with virgins, or guys who don't know how to score. We used to talk about chicks in the frat house in undergrad... Seriously, the shit gets old for the vets.


I tried image searching "Virgin Alert" on google, but didn't get anything funny enough to respond to you.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby kn6542 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 am

Fark-o-vision wrote:This thread just illustrates that the rise of dominant feminism is about eliminating the sexual as bad and replacing it with the sensual as good. It's horse shit. I enjoy being intimate and sharing a bond of closeness that can only develop in a mature, respectful, relationship. I also occasionally like to pull hair and talk the kind of junk that makes me wonder if we aren't broken up in the morning. I think, in a healthy society, there is a place for both.

Well, yeah, that IS horseshit, and it's also not really the dominant feminist position. The young male sex drive is very strong and "society" in this country does an incredibly shitty job in teaching them how to manage it. The message is basically "repress it or there will be consequences" which does nothing to help and results in many cases a response of "fuck you, i don't wanna grow up," which is precisely the response a healthy person would have if they buy into the line their given in the first place. Of course, this is generally true of both males and females, but particularly problematic for men. "We" fail women in other respects.

FWIW, there's a large gap between discussing some girl's tits and "do you think tanning will increase my hotness?...dude you're a homo...no, you're a homo..." The latter is more of what you see here, and it's mostly just inane ramblings of young men who are still figuring out wtf is going on.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby kn6542 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 am

cartercl wrote:
Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like two-thousand times (literally) and gets tired of having the lame sex talk with virgins, or guys who don't know how to score. We used to talk about chicks in the frat house in undergrad... Seriously, the shit gets old for the vets.

Well, yeah.

Fark-o-vision
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Fark-o-vision » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 am

cartercl wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth


Wrong.

Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like [strike]two-thousand times (literally)[/strike] never and gets [strike]tired[/strike] timid of having the lame sex talk with [strike]virgins[/strike] heroes, or guys who [strike]don't know how to score[/strike] have grown seriously, seriously depraved. We used to [strike]talk[/strike] dream about chicks in the frat house in undergrad before we jerked each other off... Seriously, the shit gets old for the [strike]vets[/strike] gameless.


Seriously, though, it goes both ways right? I mean, my friend, who has undoubtedly tamed more ass than anyone else I know (I've woken up to him wearing one out on the floor by my bed more than once) just continues to talk. The talk has just gotten more vulgar, more obscene over the years. And I'm using the bar biddies on my floor as the calm, tame beginning. So, you know, there's always that.

cartercl
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:08 am

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby cartercl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:24 am

Cupidity wrote:
cartercl wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth


Wrong.

Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like two-thousand times (literally) and gets tired of having the lame sex talk with virgins, or guys who don't know how to score. We used to talk about chicks in the frat house in undergrad... Seriously, the shit gets old for the vets.


I tried image searching "Virgin Alert" on google, but didn't get anything funny enough to respond to you.


I think your response clearly indicates OP's point. Childish all the way. But, you could have just uploaded an image of yourself though. HTH


Fark-o-vision wrote:
cartercl wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth


Wrong.

Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like [strike]two-thousand times (literally)[/strike] never and gets [strike]tired[/strike] timid of having the lame sex talk with [strike]virgins[/strike] heroes, or guys who [strike]don't know how to score[/strike] have grown seriously, seriously depraved. We used to [strike]talk[/strike] dream about chicks in the frat house in undergrad before we jerked each other off... Seriously, the shit gets old for the [strike]vets[/strike] gameless.


Seriously, though, it goes both ways right? I mean, my friend, who has undoubtedly tamed more ass than anyone else I know (I've woken up to him wearing one out on the floor by my bed more than once) just continues to talk. The talk has just gotten more vulgar, more obscene over the years. And I'm using the bar biddies on my floor as the calm, tame beginning. So, you know, there's always that.


Okay... What's your point? Your friend is supposed to be the rule now. I don't think your anecdotal evidence proves much of anything besides the fact that your friend likes to discuss his sexual conquests with his "boys" more than I do. Maybe he's just an immature dork. You know, there's always that....

Fark-o-vision
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Fark-o-vision » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 am

cartercl wrote:
Cupidity wrote:
cartercl wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth


Wrong.

Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like two-thousand times (literally) and gets tired of having the lame sex talk with virgins, or guys who don't know how to score. We used to talk about chicks in the frat house in undergrad... Seriously, the shit gets old for the vets.


I tried image searching "Virgin Alert" on google, but didn't get anything funny enough to respond to you.


I think your response clearly indicates OP's point. Childish all the way. But, you could have just uploaded an image of yourself though. HTH


Fark-o-vision wrote:
cartercl wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Girls,

If you meet a guy who you are absolutely positive does not discuss women with his friends the way the OP described, you have met a man who has mastered the art of lying and the manipulation of females. Or he is asexual/gay.


hth


Wrong.

Maybe you've met a guy who does not get excited about the discussion because he's had sex like [strike]two-thousand times (literally)[/strike] never and gets [strike]tired[/strike] timid of having the lame sex talk with [strike]virgins[/strike] heroes, or guys who [strike]don't know how to score[/strike] have grown seriously, seriously depraved. We used to [strike]talk[/strike] dream about chicks in the frat house in undergrad before we jerked each other off... Seriously, the shit gets old for the [strike]vets[/strike] gameless.


Seriously, though, it goes both ways right? I mean, my friend, who has undoubtedly tamed more ass than anyone else I know (I've woken up to him wearing one out on the floor by my bed more than once) just continues to talk. The talk has just gotten more vulgar, more obscene over the years. And I'm using the bar biddies on my floor as the calm, tame beginning. So, you know, there's always that.


Okay... What's your point? Your friend is supposed to be the rule now. I don't think your anecdotal evidence proves much of anything besides the fact that your friend likes to discuss his sexual conquests with his "boys" more than I do. Maybe he's just an immature dork. You know, there's always that....


I think you illustrated my point. Exactly. So...I don't really know how to respond. Reading comp fail? Success? I'm confused.

User avatar
quickquestionthanks
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby quickquestionthanks » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 am

this exchange is making me want to start a thread about how immature guys are...

Fark-o-vision
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Fark-o-vision » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 am

quickquestionthanks wrote:this exchange is making me want to start a thread about how immature guys are...


Hey-OH!!!!

User avatar
PhantaManta
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby PhantaManta » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:41 am

This thread is embarrassing

Fark-o-vision
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Fark-o-vision » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 am

PhantaManta wrote:This thread is embarrassing


Only embarrassing if you finish... Never mind. Clearly you're right. can the juvenile display of jovial ribaldry be excused by the embarrassing nature of thread to begin with? That's all I was ever getting at.

User avatar
T14_Scholly
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby T14_Scholly » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 am

Poster 1: you're a virgin because you say X on TLS

Poster 2: you're a virgin because you say Y on TLS

Poster 3: you're a virgin because you say Z on TLS

All posters: retarded

Fark-o-vision
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Fark-o-vision » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 am

T14_Scholly wrote:Poster 1: you're a virgin because you say X on TLS

Poster 2: you're a virgin because you say Y on TLS

Poster 3: you're a virgin because you say Z on TLS

All posters: retarded


Did you mean "all posters=retarded"?

User avatar
Always Credited
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Always Credited » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:59 am

PhantaManta wrote:This thread is embarrassing

HBK
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby HBK » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 am

Why else would they be going to law school?

Chicks dig guys with money.

Fark-o-vision
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby Fark-o-vision » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:06 am

Always Credited wrote:
PhantaManta wrote:This thread is embarrassing


Now you're part of it. Jesus Christ, think of the children!

HBK wrote:Why else would they be going to law school?

Chicks dig guys with money.


Now you're part of it, too. Whatever will you do?

HBK
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby HBK » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

I was pretty immature when I was in/fresh-out-of undergrad as well. I think some of the older people on here (myself included) forget that a lot of the posters on here are 21-22 years old.

User avatar
ec2xs
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 am

Re: Are all guys who go to law school unable to get laid?

Postby ec2xs » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 am

OP - I've long been thinking the same thing. I have anxiety that my class will be filled with misogynistic, sex-starved frat boys based on some of the posts on this board.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], henryyou and 2 guests