William Mitchell vs. Widener

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Widener or William Mitchell or apply to Rutgers Camden PT and Temple PT next cycle?

William Mitchell
No votes
Temple PT
Rutgers Camden PT
No votes
Total votes: 9

William Mitchell vs. Widener

Postby wizard » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 pm

I am seeking objective advice about whether I should attend William Mitchell or Widener? My girlfriend of four years is going to be a grad student at Penn which is why I even applied to Widener in the first place but I am not sure about Widener's reputation in the Philly area? It seems like most of the personal injury lawyers in PA went to widener from looking over the websites of various firms but the c- curve along with the outrageous number of required courses make me hesitant to attend. Meanwhile, William Mitchell has a stranglehold on the MN market and has an awesome practical skills approach to the law. I do not want to do BIGLAW so that is not a concern. I either want to be a prosecutor or a personal injury/criminal defense attorney. Anything with a lot of trial work. What are your thoughts?

By the way I'm still waiting to hear from Drexel and Temple which would make this discussion irrelevant so I'll keep you posted.

Re: William Mitchell vs. Widener

Postby cartercl » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”