Is it worth it...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Which is the better option? (none are in the location I would most prefer)

Poll ended at Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 pm

IU-B OOS sticker price
57%
T2 schools that will cost 65k less
43%

Total votes: 7

drwjr21

Is it worth it...

Postby drwjr21 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 pm

to pay OOS sticker at Indiana? I have no other options in T1, and many options to attend T2 for about 65k less over 3 years. None are in the city I would prefer to live (Dallas), but I have no problem with living in the midwest.
Last edited by drwjr21 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Matlock

Re: Is it worth it...

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 pm

drwjr21 wrote:to pay OOS sticker at Indiana? I have no other options in T1, and many options to attend T2 for about 65k less over 3 years. None are in the city I would prefer to live (Dallas), but I have no problem with living in the midwest.

So you got into Indiana but not SMU?????????????????

drwjr21

Postby drwjr21 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
drwjr21 wrote:to pay OOS sticker at Indiana? I have no other options in T1, and many options to attend T2 for about 65k less over 3 years. None are in the city I would prefer to live (Dallas), but I have no problem with living in the midwest.

I am still held for further review at SMU. So I am not sure yet. I am just want to have a decision made if I don't get into SMU

Mr. Matlock

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 pm

drwjr21 wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:

I am still held for further review at SMU. So I am not sure yet. I am just want to have a decision made if I don't get into SMU

Hell, I don't know. To make it easier on us, create a poll with all your options and have a bunch of ill-advised/informed strangers who think they know everything make your decision for you.

nascent

Postby nascent » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
drwjr21 wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:

Hell, I don't know. To make it easier on us, create a poll with all your options and have a bunch of ill-advised/informed strangers who think they know everything make your decision for you.

TITCR

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”