Early Decision schools list

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Early Decision schools list

Postby prelaw10 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Hey, is there a list somewhere on TLS with all the schools in the top 30 or so that offer Early Decision? Also, are there any schools that are known to give a significant boast to ED applicants? With lsat averaging mid-160s and ~3.7 gpa, where's my best bet?

I applied this cycle (sent many apps in Feb) and have been wait listed and rejected to tons of schools. I'll probably end up applying super early in Sept. I know the most helpful thing I can do is to retake my LSAT, but I feel like I can't do better. I did well on the SATs (99% I think) with little prep but the whole lsat experience has been very demoralizing. It's frustrating to know that with 10 more correct answers, I'd be in a different game (though this is true for many people). If it's true that "anyone can do well on the test if they work hard," I'd love to stand corrected...

Though I'm still waiting to hear back from 5+ schools (and like 5 wait lists), I'm trying to forget about this cycle, and look forward to the next cycle. If I hear good news, it'll be a nice surprise, but I'm keeping my expectations low.

Re: Early Decision schools list

Postby Gymnast0206 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 am

I'm in the same boat with you. I've been put on waitlists and I'm not too keen on paying close to full price for the schools I've been accepted to.

I don't know about an EA list, but I know GWU gives you a full-ride if they admit you ED. Also, BC has a nice ED program as well. The same for Cornell. I only know those because that's what I looked into--before my life took a twist and I couldn't apply until Feb, like you.

Best of luck!

Re: Early Decision schools list

Postby Aeon » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 am

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”