best method to send updated resume to Waitlist schools? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
tommytahoe

Silver

best method to send updated resume to Waitlist schools?

Post by tommytahoe » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Quick question: I am on a number of waitlists, and while I have already had my updated transcript sent to LSAC, I want to send an updated resume as well —what I have been up to since January. What's the best way to do this? There doesn't appear to be a way to do so through the LSAC website? Is it best to send it in paper form?

thanks

CanadianWolf

Diamond

Re: best method to send updated resume to Waitlist schools?

Post by CanadianWolf » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 pm

If you interview well, then presenting an updated resume in person may be an option to consider.
I reviewed your profile after my intial response & am convinced that this is an important option in your case if the schools are already aware of your age if you interview well in person.

tommytahoe

Silver

Post by tommytahoe » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:25 pm

CanadianWolf wrote:If you interview well, then presenting an updated resume in person may be an option to consider.
I reviewed your profile after my intial response & am convinced that this is an important option in your case if the schools are already aware of your age if you interview well in person.
Yes, well I like to think that I do make a good face-to-face impression, and generally do interview well. However, unless you can give me some funds, and tell my professors to let me disappear for several days, there is no way for me to get over to DC, Va., NYC or Boston to do this in-person. Would if I could, in a heartbeat. I have made a point of reminding them of my "mature" quality, in a previous LOCI.

So, what's Plan B after in-person?

tommytahoe

Silver

Post by tommytahoe » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:00 pm

So, does anybody know what is the best method to send an updated resume to waitlist law schools. I am going to assume that snail mail on high quality paper would be best (dropping it off in person excepted), but if it is meant to be done through the LSAC.org website instead, that's what I'll do.

thanks

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”