A few things:
- Take whatever kind of major you want in UG - it really does not matter what you do to law schools, as long as you do it well (I wouldn't have been a PS major...)
- After a certain point in studying for the LSAT, its more about relaxing and taking some pressure off of yourself...the main reason my score was so off my PT's.
- Talked to more schools' admissions officers before applying, to learn how much/ how little athletics count to each of my favorites (really does depend on the school).
- Gotten off my lazy ass and gotten the paperwork in order to apply for membership with the Cherokee nation, thereby establishing URM status
- Taken up the t-14's on their waivers and applied to more reach schools
...But, I am going to take the money, so there is at least one thing I am listening to others on