Suffolk 1L Answering Questions

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Suffolk1L

Suffolk 1L Answering Questions

Postby Suffolk1L » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi everyone! I'm currently a 1L at Suffolk, and TLS helped me out immensely last year when I was trying to decide on which law school to attend. I figured I would give back to the community and answer any questions anyone had about Suffolk. So fire away! :D

bass08

Re: Suffolk 1L Answering Questions

Postby bass08 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Suffolk1L wrote:Hi everyone! I'm currently a 1L at Suffolk, and TLS helped me out immensely last year when I was trying to decide on which law school to attend. I figured I would give back to the community and answer any questions anyone had about Suffolk. So fire away! :D

Flame.

Suffolk1L

Postby Suffolk1L » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm

that?
bass08 wrote:
Suffolk1L wrote:Hi everyone! I'm currently a 1L at Suffolk, and TLS helped me out immensely last year when I was trying to decide on which law school to attend. I figured I would give back to the community and answer any questions anyone had about Suffolk. So fire away! :D

Flame.

Why would you automatically assume that?

cruzgator

Postby cruzgator » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 am

What’s the curve at Suffolk? Also, do you feel good about your job prospects?

Suffolk1L

Postby Suffolk1L » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 pm

cruzgator wrote:What’s the curve at Suffolk? Also, do you feel good about your job prospects?

Suffolk is on a "B" curve for every class. As far as job prospects goes, for this summer I am going to be doing a judicial internship. Suffolk has a judicial internship program which places about 70-75 students with judges around New England. However, outside the school-sponsored internships, the summer job outlook is bleak. Career services are useless when it comes to servicing 1L's needs and there is a real push to have people find their own internships/jobs. However, the majority of my friends have jobs either as judicial interns, or jobs with the various DA offices around MA by just sending out cover letters and resumes on their own accord.

futurelawyer413

Postby futurelawyer413 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:30 pm

hey, check your inbox when you get a moment - i sent you a PM on some personal questions i have, thanks!

Suffolk1L

Postby Suffolk1L » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm

futurelawyer413 wrote:

hey, check your inbox when you get a moment - i sent you a PM on some personal questions i have, thanks!

No prob. You're all set.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”