January Start Dates

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
usna02
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

January Start Dates

Postby usna02 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm

I am trying to find law schools that have January start dates (I am not interested in Thomas Cooley). I have been looking and looking and have come up with nothing. Thanks in advance.

chrisbforever
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:07 am

Re: January Start Dates

Postby chrisbforever » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am

Western New England Law is one.

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: January Start Dates

Postby holydonkey » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am

--LinkRemoved--

/only for female lawyers

usna02
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: January Start Dates

Postby usna02 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:50 pm

This list is not accurate at all. I looked at some of the schools mentioned and they do not offer January admissions.

holydonkey wrote:http://www.femalelawyer.com/january_start_date.htm

/only for female lawyers

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: January Start Dates

Postby holydonkey » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 pm

usna02 wrote:This list is not accurate at all. I looked at some of the schools mentioned and they do not offer January admissions.

holydonkey wrote:http://www.femalelawyer.com/january_start_date.htm

/only for female lawyers

Well, tbf, it is from a site called female lawyer.

usna02
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: January Start Dates

Postby usna02 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 pm

I think that they should take the list down, b/c its not very helpful.

holydonkey wrote:
usna02 wrote:This list is not accurate at all. I looked at some of the schools mentioned and they do not offer January admissions.

holydonkey wrote:http://www.femalelawyer.com/january_start_date.htm

/only for female lawyers

Well, tbf, it is from a site called female lawyer.

rossrobert
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Re: January Start Dates

Postby rossrobert » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:01 pm

yeah, that list is not accurate at all...

usna02
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: January Start Dates

Postby usna02 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:48 pm

+1

rossrobert wrote:yeah, that list is not accurate at all...

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: January Start Dates

Postby holydonkey » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

+2
usna02 wrote:+1

rossrobert wrote:yeah, that list is not accurate at all...




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BrainsyK and 7 guests