Access to some quality pussy at H/Y.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
TTTennis

Re: Access to some quality pussy at H/Y.

Postby TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 pm

jmesp wrote:
TTTennis wrote:
jmesp wrote:dude you speak the truth brother...regardless your true identity...i bet you half of the posters on here are virgin dudes with 170+ lsat scores...the girls at Not YLS and New Haven Community College want it but there is a simply a lack fellas who will man up. so sad....

You use the words dude and brother in the same sentence. You're either Hulk Hogan (who gets no ass) or a virgin dude with a 155+ lsat score (who gets even less ass..well none, since you'd be a virgin). Either way, you get no ass.

Good call on that one chief...mr. future hot shot lawyer here committed a fallacy in reasoning...i could very well be the Hulk, or some dude who got a better lsat score than you, OR somebody who got a way better lsat score than you and plans on nailing all the broads at New Haven Community College...think about it.

Where's the fallacy? If you're Hulk I was correct, and I said a 155+, which leaves room for a 170-180 score, which is better, and way better, than me. Maybe you will nail all the broads at Y.A.le, but that's not necessarily a good thing...think about it.

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm

romothesavior wrote:
TTTennis wrote:You use the words dude and brother in the same sentence. You're either Hulk Hogan (who gets no ass) or a virgin dude with a 155+ lsat score (who gets even less ass..well none, since you'd be a virgin). Either way, you get no ass.

TTTennis wrote:
You used the phrase "go clubbing and get laid by hot women," and the word lambaste. Quit trying to bullshit, you don't get ass either. And you say "dancing" is essential outside the academic realm. No dude f'ing dances. They mostly stand there while the girl grinds her ass on their junk...thats not dancing. If dancing is essential to you outside of the academic realm you are either 1) Asha or 2)a dude who gets no ass. Don't try and act cool. Just take your 170+ lsat score and run with it; there will be plenty of girls who will give it up for a guy attending a top lawl skool.

What are you man, the friggen word police? You clearly have a gift; you instantly can ascertain an individual's sexual activity by the words they use. I'm sure there is a great job out there waiting for you if you can somehow hone that skill and apply it in other areas. Maybe you should just forget lawl skool!

PS. Oh noes!!! I used the term "man!" I must be a thick-glasses-wearing, asthmatic kid on the chess team! TTTennis is gonna rip me a new one!

Lame. Obviously I'm just dicking around. No one is going to take this thread seriously, so why not de-rail it?

JTX

Postby JTX » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Peter North wrote:
TTTennis wrote:You used the phrase "go clubbing and get laid by hot women," and the word lambaste. Quit trying to bullshit, you don't get ass either. And you say "dancing" is essential outside the academic realm. No dude f'ing dances. They mostly stand there while the girl grinds her ass on their junk...thats not dancing. If dancing is essential to you outside of the academic realm you are either 1) Asha or 2)a dude who gets no ass. Don't try and act cool. Just take your 170+ lsat score and run with it; there will be plenty of girls who will give it up for a guy attending a top lawl skool.

I don't even know if you're being facetious or genuine, but I'll address some of your points which are as follows:

1. I am not here to exhibit my sexual exploits and conquests. Nor am I here to win a popularity contest. I'm merely stating that sexual intimacy is essential to me. Hence that is why I am asking as to where my chances are better of meeting women with vibrant personalities. That's all.

2. I am in my late 20s, as opposed to the typical early 20s pimple-faced kid coming out of undergrad. As for "getting ass", I am rather experienced in that regard.

3. Being socially active and having scholastic achievements under your belt aren't mutually exclusive.

4. There are plenty of straight men who actually do dance. (Not as in dancing in "Dancing with the Stars" but as in bumping and grinding). My girlfriends and I always danced at clubs, bars, pubs, outdoors, etc.

5. Likewise, there are plenty of straight men in to fashion. I do take my casual and formal attire rather seriously, just as I work on my physique.

6. I don't have a 170+ LSAT score. Never did.

Cheers,

What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
(You don't even know him.)
Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

jmesp

Postby jmesp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 pm

TTTennis wrote:
jmesp wrote:
TTTennis wrote:
jmesp wrote:dude you speak the truth brother...regardless your true identity...i bet you half of the posters on here are virgin dudes with 170+ lsat scores...the girls at Not YLS and New Haven Community College want it but there is a simply a lack fellas who will man up. so sad....

You use the words dude and brother in the same sentence. You're either Hulk Hogan (who gets no ass) or a virgin dude with a 155+ lsat score (who gets even less ass..well none, since you'd be a virgin). Either way, you get no ass.

Good call on that one chief...mr. future hot shot lawyer here committed a fallacy in reasoning...i could very well be the Hulk, or some dude who got a better lsat score than you, OR somebody who got a way better lsat score than you and plans on nailing all the broads at New Haven Community College...think about it.

Where's the fallacy? If you're Hulk I was correct, and I said a 155+, which leaves room for a 170-180 score, which is better, and way better, than me. Maybe you will nail all the broads at Y.A.le, but that's not necessarily a good thing...think about it.

So im either Hulk Hogan or a dude with a 155+ lsat who's never gotten laid? You tell me where the fallacy is? Im the one taking Peter North's side regarding the topic: Access to some quality pussy at H/Y. All you seem to do is hate...Virgin

jmesp

Postby jmesp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 pm

TTTennis wrote:
jmesp wrote:
TTTennis wrote:

So im either Hulk Hogan or a dude with a 155+ lsat who's never gotten laid? You tell me where the fallacy is? Im the one taking Peter North's side regarding the topic: Access to some quality pussy at H/Y. All you seem to do is hate...Virgin

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”