Access to some quality pussy at H/Y.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
chanchito

Re: Access to some quality pussy at H/Y.

Postby chanchito » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 pm

first get in! ;)

twopoodles

Postby twopoodles » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 pm

This is done too often to be funny anymore.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Peter North wrote:I'm thinking my (or anyone else's) chances for scoring some fine punany at H would probably be better given that:

H has a larger class size.
H has way more undergrad hotties than Y.
Nightlight (ie. bars/pubs/clubs) in Beantown is much more lively as opposed to NH.

Am I incorrect in my assumptions? :?

I find this to be a highly inappropriate thread coming from a Yale Law dean.

phoenix323

Postby phoenix323 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Can a mod please lock this thread? :roll:

Postby 20121109 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

--ImageRemoved--

rupert.pupkin

Postby rupert.pupkin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm

chanchito wrote:first get in! ;)

thats what she said

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 pm

God bless the op

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Sorry Asha, but you'll probably be the hottest girl at either Y.a.le. or h.ar.vard. Everyone knows the dumb hot girls go to state schools. Smart and hot is an illusion.

theantiscalia

Postby theantiscalia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 pm

romothesavior wrote:
Peter North wrote:I'm thinking my (or anyone else's) chances for scoring some fine punany at H would probably be better given that:

Nightlight (ie. bars/pubs/clubs) in Beantown is much more lively as opposed to NH.

I find this to be a highly inappropriate thread coming from a New Haven Community College Law dean.

I laughed my ass off at this one...

erniesto

Postby erniesto » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 pm

This is just applying the Harvard vs Yale wankfest to an already dried out topic.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=112400

Sorry bud, no innovation this time.

jmesp

Postby jmesp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

dude you speak the truth brother...regardless your true identity...i bet you half of the posters on here are virgin dudes with 170+ lsat scores...the girls at harvard and yale want it but there is a simply a lack fellas who will man up. so sad....

MC Southstar

Postby MC Southstar » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

TTTennis wrote:Sorry Asha, but you'll probably be the hottest girl at either Y.a.le. or h.ar.vard. Everyone knows the dumb hot girls go to state schools. Smart and hot is an illusion.

CR

hellokitty

Postby hellokitty » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:--ImageRemoved--

Haha...my sentiments exactly, Gaia!

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm

jmesp wrote:dude you speak the truth brother...regardless your true identity...i bet you half of the posters on here are virgin dudes with 170+ lsat scores...the girls at Not YLS and New Haven Community College want it but there is a simply a lack fellas who will man up. so sad....

You use the words dude and brother in the same sentence. You're either Hulk Hogan (who gets no ass) or a virgin dude with a 155+ lsat score (who gets even less ass..well none, since you'd be a virgin). Either way, you get no ass.

zozin

Postby zozin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Peter North went from interesting, to being an enigma, to being annoying...

pleasetryagain

Postby pleasetryagain » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Nightlight:
--ImageRemoved--
--ImageRemoved--
Last edited by pleasetryagain on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boba Fett

Postby Boba Fett » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm

. . . and Peter has officially

jmesp

Postby jmesp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Peter North wrote:
jmesp wrote:dude you speak the truth brother...regardless your true identity...i bet you half of the posters on here are virgin dudes with 170+ lsat scores...the girls at Not YLS and New Haven Community College want it but there is a simply a lack fellas who will man up. so sad....

Fo' real. Personally, to an extent, even I study hard just like many of the nerds do on a routine basis. But I also like to play hard. Moderation and balance is key. :) God forbid someone here challenges the status quo every now and then. That'd be like a T..L..S.. cardinal sin.

Last thing I want is: end-up becoming an anti-social misfit. :roll: I plan on having an active and a healthy social life, you know... stuff that is essential outside the academic realm (ie. dating, dancing, going out, dining, etc).

Some of you bookworm types like to watch Star Trek movies and play video games... and that's fine. The rest of us would like to go clubbing and get laid by hot women. To each their own. No need to lambaste those of us (like me) who have an active sex life.

Thx,

haha right on...you're the type of guy i would'nt mind having a beer with. maybe you're the next president!

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Peter North wrote:

Fo' real. Personally, to an extent, even I study hard just like many of the nerds do on a routine basis. But I also like to play hard. Moderation and balance is key. :) God forbid someone here challenges the status quo every now and then. That'd be like a T..L..S.. cardinal sin.

Last thing I want is: end-up becoming an anti-social misfit. :roll: I plan on having an active and a healthy social life, you know... stuff that is essential outside the academic realm (ie. dating, dancing, going out, dining, etc).

Some of you bookworm types like to watch Star Trek movies and play video games... and that's fine. The rest of us would like to go clubbing and get laid by hot women. To each their own. No need to lambaste those of us (like me) who have an active sex life.

Thx,

You used the phrase "go clubbing and get laid by hot women," and the word lambaste. Quit trying to bullshit, you don't get ass either. And you say "dancing" is essential outside the academic realm. No dude f'ing dances. They mostly stand there while the girl grinds her ass on their junk...thats not dancing. If dancing is essential to you outside of the academic realm you are either 1) Asha or 2)a dude who gets no ass. Don't try and act cool. Just take your 170+ lsat score and run with it; there will be plenty of girls who will give it up for a guy attending a top law school.

JTX

Postby JTX » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 pm

in b4 the lock

?

kurla88

Postby kurla88 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 pm

hellokitty wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:--ImageRemoved--

Haha...my sentiments exactly, Gaia!

This image disturbs me greatly.

jmesp

Postby jmesp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 pm

TTTennis wrote:

You use the words dude and brother in the same sentence. You're either Hulk Hogan (who gets no ass) or a virgin dude with a 155+ lsat score (who gets even less ass..well none, since you'd be a virgin). Either way, you get no ass.

Good call on that one chief...mr. future hot shot lawyer here committed a fallacy in reasoning...i could very well be the Hulk, or some dude who got a better lsat score than you, OR somebody who got a way better lsat score than you and plans on nailing all the broads at yale...think about it.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 pm

TTTennis wrote:You use the words dude and brother in the same sentence. You're either Hulk Hogan (who gets no ass) or a virgin dude with a 155+ lsat score (who gets even less ass..well none, since you'd be a virgin). Either way, you get no ass.

TTTennis wrote:
You used the phrase "go clubbing and get laid by hot women," and the word lambaste. Quit trying to bullshit, you don't get ass either. And you say "dancing" is essential outside the academic realm. No dude f'ing dances. They mostly stand there while the girl grinds her ass on their junk...thats not dancing. If dancing is essential to you outside of the academic realm you are either 1) Asha or 2)a dude who gets no ass. Don't try and act cool. Just take your 170+ lsat score and run with it; there will be plenty of girls who will give it up for a guy attending a top lawl skool.

What are you man, the friggen word police? You clearly have a gift; you instantly can ascertain an individual's sexual activity by the words they use. I'm sure there is a great job out there waiting for you if you can somehow hone that skill and apply it in other areas. Maybe you should just forget law school!

PS. Oh noes!!! I used the term "man!" I must be a thick-glasses-wearing, asthmatic kid on the chess team! TTTennis is gonna rip me a new one!

Postby 20121109 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:01 pm

TTTennis wrote:You used the phrase "go clubbing and get laid by hot women," and the word lambaste. Quit trying to bullshit, you don't get ass either. And you say "dancing" is essential outside the academic realm. No dude f'ing dances. They mostly stand there while the girl grinds her ass on their junk...thats not dancing. If dancing is essential to you outside of the academic realm you are either 1) Asha or 2)a dude who gets no ass. Don't try and act cool. Just take your 170+ lsat score and run with it; there will be plenty of girls who will give it up for a guy attending a top lawl skool.

Peter North wrote:I am truly disappointed with my Feb 2010 score (low 160s, 2nd attempt) despite advance preparation of an intense nature. :evil:

You're giving him too much credit. :|

T14_Scholly

Postby T14_Scholly » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:01 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”