Tank Mage Deathmatch

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3squire

Tank Mage Deathmatch

Postby 3squire » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 am

So it is now the first of April and I'm still stressing over law school. Sigh. I've been trying to find things to do to pass the time other than check top law schools. So I developed a browser game, but now that it's done I'm back to checking top law schools.

Anyway, I thought I'd share the game -- to add to the general distraction so that others might also not stress over law school for a few hours. I therefore present to you, for your enjoyment and entertainment, Tank Mage Deathmatch.

Need I say more?

http://www.tankmagedeathmatch.com

gwuorbust

Re: Tank Mage Deathmatch

Postby gwuorbust » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 am

yes, cause I am going to click on a link from a user w/ one post submitting what is clearly spam, possibly pron/virus.

Can a mod block user plz ?

adameus

Postby adameus » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm

3squire wrote:So it is now the first of April and I'm still stressing over law school. Sigh. I've been trying to find things to do to pass the time other than check top law schools. So I developed a browser game, but now that it's done I'm back to checking top law schools.

Anyway, I thought I'd share the game -- to add to the general distraction so that others might also not stress over law school for a few hours. I therefore present to you, for your enjoyment and entertainment, Tank Mage Deathmatch.

Need I say more?

http://www.tankmagedeathmatch.com

1st of April?

Leeroy Jenkins

Postby Leeroy Jenkins » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

1. doesn't work
2. doesn't work
3. lolshutup

TTH

Postby TTH » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:41 pm